Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slade: Dead or Alive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deathstroke is going to end up in Starling City at some point.

Comment

He's alive. They're not going to erase the best villain-to-be (and best-written villain) on the show. None of the other foes even come close. Slade is simply too cool to die.

Comment

although i never had any doubts Manu Bennett playing Slade i think he's doing a phenominal job and cant wait till his character transforms into Deathstroke, Manu was a great antihero in the first season of Spartacus

Comment

He's alive after all someone rescued them and I suspect when Ollie said he burned one that's because he assumed Slade went down with the ship and the last of the surviving injected most probably Ivo himself was the one he killed.

I suspect he led him into a minefield and then finished him off afterwards since he may have been quite tough but not that tough...

Is Shado going to turn out to be head of HIVE?

Previously I think that turned out to be Slade's wife so any chances we might find out Slade has kids born after his Miraclo injection?

Comment

Anybody notice, one side of slades face was charcoaled black. Like the 2 sided death stroke mask.
            Doesn't the mask with a arrow in the eye socket represent Bill Wintergreen.

Think the serum makes Slade immortal?

Comment

It was black because Shado put a mud or cream to heal Slade's burns; Slade has a mask but it is still on the plane hide-out.

Comment

Alive

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎