Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Resistance84
    It was good, but please let this Neverland arc be done before the half-season concludes.
    I believe it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
      Yeah the Shadow is part of Neverland from the beginning, before Malcolm (what a boring name for Rumple's dad btw) and Rumple went there. He seems to be a living manifestation of the island. Or something.

Soon we will find out that Ursula is Rumple's mom.
      While i hope we learn more about Ursala i hope shes no ones mom lol. Maybe if anything Ariels great great grandmother or something.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
        I do have any one question about this episode. It seems like The Shadow was in Neverland when Rumple and Rumple Daddy arrived. So this is not Peter's shadow, this is a totally different entity. Or do I have this wrong?
        I think Neverland is just an empty place and the shadow is the only thing living there. I think the shadow might be the one going into the dreams of children to give them a fantasy life. Perhaps when Pan became a kid and became part of Neverland he became connected to the shadow so while i dont think it is Pans shadow i think the longer Pan was in neverland the more power he gianed and the weaker the shadow got. or maybe not weaker just less of itself and more of pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
          He seems to be a living manifestation of the island. Or something.
          That's sort of how I understood it too. I can't remember what he said verbatim, but it was something like: "If I give you to him, this thing will become part of me and I can stay here."

So, I think some part of Malcom merged with the Shadow.

Knowing this show, it could be revealed that the part of the Shadow that has merged with him is also controlling his behavior somehow (influencing him).

That way, when they kill the Shadow, whatever hold it has on Rumple's dad will be broken (and he'll revert back to his older self) -- which will pave the way for them to take him back to Storybrooke with them so he and Rumple can have heart-to-heart scenes (or conflicts) off and on at The Rabbit Hole (a likely favorite for dear ol' dad when he settles in to Storybrooke)
          Last edited by Aries83; 11-18-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Can't really comment on the Pan revelation (having gotten into this show quite recently and having seen Pan's appearance in S5, where Rumple identifies Pan as his father, before I saw this episode).

However, I felt they did a good job with explaining how someone could be a father, despite "being" so young.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎