No announcement yet.

#5.7 "Death and the Maiden"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
    Probably. Silas deed seem able to "outwitch" Tessa pretty often, so it wouldn't surprise me if he found a way to escape the otherside and terrorize *cough* bore us to death *cough* *cough* TVD once more. BUT, I hope not cuz I really don't like that storyline. It was meh last season and was HORRID this season.

I miss Klaus. I'd be more angry about how bad TVD was without him if he didn't have his own show, lol. I just hope Caroline will at least do some crossover eps to the TO's or something cuz I miss my Klaroline.
    I don't remember where I read this but it has been already confirmed 2 crossover eps between TVD and TO,
    I have to agree that this whole cure-Silas-Tessa-Amara-otherside storyline is waaaay too meh but I totally desagree TVD being boring. There's still the Secret Society plotline and the Augustine vampire plotline and travellers-Matt Donovan-dagger plotline which I think has a lot to do w/ the other 2. Just my opinion, thou. No words have come out abt this. Yet. Lol
    Last edited by rej@ne; 11-20-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎