Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel TV Series on Netflix (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    I hope that after The Defenders, they put Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist into one series called Heroes For Hire, bring in The Punisher into the Daredevil series and then have room for two spots for Blade and Moon Knight.
    Heroes for Hire as a series would be cool. As far as new shows, I wouldn't mind Cloak and Dagger or Moon Knight. Moon Knight is cool but Cloak and Dagger has more potential especially from a creative standpoint. They have an interesting origin and are a visual goldmine. On top of which they explore something the mcu has not explored in depth yet, teens with powers.

I think Blade should rest for a while longer, I wouldn't mind seeing him guest star on Agents of SHIELD though. Maybe have Coulsons team track him down in hopes of getting an ally against the inhumans. Only to get caught up in some plot involving Dracula.
    Last edited by Degobunny; 03-12-2015, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Cloak and Dagger would indeed be cool as well. Ehh....I see only four shows being revolved around The Defenders so perhaps Blade will have to wait, haha.

Or would Cloak and Dagger fit better in the films since they're going to introduce Dr. Strange soon?

Comment

I hope that after The Defenders, they put Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist into one series called Heroes For Hire, bring in The Punisher into the Daredevil series and then have room for two spots for Blade and Moon Knight.
        Heroes for Hire I can see and Moonknight sounds cool but Blade (I love the movies and the concept and I like the hero) I believe has died out for now and Punisher I can only see in Daredevil for a cameo/guest role possibly for his own spinoff series. Matt and Frank have to much animosity for a lasting TV series together. Cloak and Dagger might even trump a Moonknight series in my eyes.

Comment

I think Punisher should definitely be in the DD show but that doesn't mean Punisher has to stay in the DD series. He could move on to another show in that little group of shows or could even move on to the MCU films. But I definitely think Moon Knight can hold on his own. As much as Aquaman gets so much flack, I think Moon Knight gets so much flack because he's an interesting character that is just deemed as "Marvel's poor excuse of Batman".

And I just really want to see Blade maybe sooner than later. There's so much you could do with Blade and bring that take on the supernatural would be a great addition while Dr. Strange introduces magic.

Comment

I think Punisher should definitely be in the DD show but that doesn't mean Punisher has to stay in the DD series. He could move on to another show in that little group of shows or could even move on to the MCU films. But I definitely think Moon Knight can hold on his own. As much as Aquaman gets so much flack, I think Moon Knight gets so much flack because he's an interesting character that is just deemed as "Marvel's poor excuse of Batman".

And I just really want to see Blade maybe sooner than later. There's so much you could do with Blade and bring that take on the supernatural would be a great addition while Dr. Strange introduces magic.
            Not saying Moon Knight wouldn't be able to hold his own, just I personally would like to see a duo series. We have a lot of solo superheroes both on the small screen and the big screen and quite a few superhero teams but no real duos (and I don't mean a Batman/Robin sidekick thing but actual partners). Arrow would've been great with the comedic banter between GA and BC but it doesn't look like it's going there at the moment and I'm loosing interest in the show anyway from all the romantic teeny drama this season has brought in.

Definately Blade isn't just reduced to hunting vampires but that's what he's best known for and what showmakers seem to see in him. That storyline with him is pretty well used up after the 3 Wesley Snipes' films and Spike Lee's attempt at making a series (1 season 13 episodes, could be why the series died) combined with the vampire rage from Underworld and Twilight.

Comment

Marvel's The Defenders Pits Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist Versus 'Their Biggest Threat Yet'

Comment

Hi guys, I want to start watching Marvel series but i dont know which one of them
                should I choose as first. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkyn
                  Hi guys, I want to start watching Marvel series but i dont know which one of them
                  should I choose as first. Any suggestions?
                  Start with Daredevil. Out of them all daredevil doesn't have a slow start and it's interesting off the bat. With Luke, you need patience to get though the slow start but then it gets good. Jessica Jones is interesting too from the start. Iron fist... ugh, the fight scenes are so terrible but if you can get past that and how terrible danny rand is as a person, it's a okay show.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎