No announcement yet.

#1.3 "Forget Me Not"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    I wonder what happened to Anastasia (was that her name?) to turn her into the Red Queen? This is probably where Barbara Hershey comes in as the Queen of Hearts.
    Ya it kind of seems like Reginas mother was Queen of Hearts way before The Red Queen got there. Seems like it could have been right before Reginas curse so Im thinking perhaps When Cora left Wonderland the Red Queen took over. Maybe with a month or so crossover.

Comment

Based on Robin's attitudes, he hadn't yet met Marion, fallen in love, and stolen magic from Rumple, so Cora would definitely still be in power when Will and Ana arrived.

Comment

No mention of the Star Wars reference? Came when RQ and Jafar were looking through the book of monsters or whatever and she mentioned the Sarlacc.

The Red Queen being Anastasia I thought was pretty predictable so it wasn't surprising but it works for me.

Good 8/10 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
          Based on Robin's attitudes, he hadn't yet met Marion, fallen in love, and stolen magic from Rumple, so Cora would definitely still be in power when Will and Ana arrived.
          true. i just wonder about the robinhood stuff. will we see that more in wonderland or more in once. theres got to be something where the knave returns to be put in the curse. maybe that how hatter gets out? Jafar and Cyrus wind up going thru the hat and it allows for hatter and the knave to leave trapping the bottle and jafar in there.

i was kind of wondering if while the knave and robin were talking youd see a giant bubble split them apart and youd see the knave covered by smoke as robin is looking confused.

Comment

Even IF they were to show how Will got from Wonderland to Storybrooke (which I don't think they need to or are going to), Sean Maguire's Robin Hood isn't going to be showing up again on OUaTiW unless Alice and the Knave somehow end up transporting to the present-day, post-Curse Enchanted Forest, which really isn't very likely to happen, and the reason he's not going to be showing up again on OUaTiW is because his relevance to the show ended the moment that Will walked away from him in last night's episode.

As for Cyrus and Jafar, we've already seen how Cyrus got to Wonderland (in Trust Me), and will, I believe, be seeing what led Jafar there in The Serpent.

Comment

I need to pay closer attention then haha.

And ya i agree with the Robin thing but unless they do away with the scene in the Pilot they might need to explain how he got there. If Hatter ever shows up i think hell be the conection if anything.

Comment

I can't think of a reason why showing how Will got to Storybrooke would be relevant to the storyline they're building with OUaTiW, and am pretty sure the only reason they used Storybrooke was to help establish that OUaTiW is set in the same universe as OUaT and to give us as an audience a chronological framework for the show's events.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
                  I can't think of a reason why showing how Will got to Storybrooke would be relevant to the storyline they're building with OUaTiW, and am pretty sure the only reason they used Storybrooke was to help establish that OUaTiW is set in the same universe as OUaT and to give us as an audience a chronological framework for the show's events.

I agree to a point which is probably why they changed it from what the original begining was supposed to be but while they dont need to and your right that it could just never connect back to storybrook I personally would like to see at some point it connecting back to him there. My OCD makes me insane if things arent finished off. Like TV series finales where its like come on what happens when the lights go off. Im still wondering what ben and Hurley did on the Island. lol

Comment

The thing about television writing - and I speak from the experience of having worked with someone who actually worked in the medium - is that not every thing that a TV writer might introduce is meant to be revisited. Some things are introduced just as 'one-off' details that help enrich a story but aren't meant to be the catalyst for future stories in and of themselves, and based on what we know, I feel like Will having been in Storybrooke is one of those things that wasn't meant to be followed up on.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎