Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm No Angel" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

All to easy for Castiel to see that was bs.

Comment

Sweet next episode wicked witch of the west a wizard of oz crossover, and not surprised Crowley s major fan.
      also man that was very funny protection but a different kind of protection as in condoms.

Comment

"did you use protection?" "i had my angel blade" sooooooooo many allusions can be made to that statement.....blade, he is an angel, hint hint, heh.

Comment

good episode.. next week's looks awful.. but we'll see.

Comment

Good character development on Cas I could say. But the entire episode felt wasted with that ending, kind of feel like they found him for no reason just to throw him out again.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelOnEarth
              good episode.. next week's looks awful.. but we'll see.
              Agreed. Looks too childish and I'm not a big fan of Charlie. I don't get why they keep having her on? :s

Comment

Next week's episode looks awesome.

Sucks for the Cas-only fans. Guess they'll be missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  Next week's episode looks awesome.

Sucks for the Cas-only fans. Guess they'll be missing out.
                  Even if I'm a Cas fan. I can't say that I'm looking forward for it. It looks very childish and I'm not even a fan of Charlie. Charlie was fun and good in the first episode but not anymore. No idea why they keep bringing her back, and I'm not saying all of this because I'm a Cas fan.

Comment

Loved the ep. Looking forward to next week.

Comment

Indeed, next week's episode looks fun. I will never understand the hate for Charlie. One of the bright spots in season seven.

Originally posted by Anu
                      Even if I'm a Cas fan. I can't say that I'm looking forward for it. It looks very childish and I'm not even a fan of Charlie. Charlie was fun and good in the first episode but not anymore. No idea why they keep bringing her back, and I'm not saying all of this because I'm a Cas fan.
                      You said already you watch the show only because of Castiel, so I can't really believe you when you say you would think the same even if you weren't a Castiel-only fan.

Comment

I didn't particularly like this episode, especially with regard to the reaper. I thought you can only see reapers when your about to die?

Comment

Dear Mods... can we have an episode thread or should we just use this one? Thanks.

Comment

The episode was fine in and of itself, but they seemed to have vastly changed how Reapers function in Seasons' eight and nine. For one thing they are beings created by Death himself. Whom is free, and I would expect "rogue reapers" would be swiftly brought down by him as it has been alluded to many times Death as well as God are the two most powerful supernatural beings in this shows universe, not only that but Death as well as his reapers only open the door and guide a soul to it. They can't pick and choose where you go, that's always been left up in the air how that happens. Then you have to look at the fact they spent a whole episode focusing on how reapers follow fate, and to change it in any way causes chaos. Reapers deciding to "go rogue" would throw such a big wrench in the monkeyworks of both sides they wouldn't be used as bountyhunters, but hunted down and removed from the playing field as quickly as possible if not by Angels, or demons But Death and maybe even God. This doesn't even get me started on why they would go rogue, or need to eat, or suddenly seem to all be in meatsuits.

Comment

Casty-elle should try using that new Christian Mingle dating site if he wants to meet some non-monster womens.

Comment

I agree about these rogue reapers. Everybody was kind of confused in Taxi Driver last season but this really makes no sense.....unless they plan on doing a big reveal later on about these reapers, it's just not working for me, they should have just let it lay from last season.

Perhaps they will tie up the big plot hole with these reapers, and also the big "hole" that's still left in Purgatory.....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎