Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nasty Habits?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Nasty Habits?

What did you think?
    10 - One habit I don't want to break.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hope the piper leads me off a cliff to my death.
    0%

Really good episode! Loved all the Rumple/Bae/Peter backstory! And Peter is getting creepier and creepier.

Question though, did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

Comment

I enjoyed the episode, but: I'm growing tired of the way the writers are trying to dig for drama where there isn't any.

Maybe it's just me, but I could've done without Bae and Belle "lecturing" Rumple about everything he's done wrong. I get it.

Also -- as of late -- they seem to really enjoy having Emma, Snow, and Charming fall apart every 10 minutes so we can hear some sensationalized monologues that don't really progress the story. It's just getting old.

But, I am looking forward to Hook's backstory next week.

Comment

I feel bad for Rumple. Neals lack of compassion is sad. I bet Neal will show up right when Emma kisses Hook next week. Loving the Peter Pan actor a lot.

Comment

This was the least interesting episode I saw this season, but I guess that will happen from time to time. I dig the Rumple flashbacks a lot less than the Regina-Snow flashbacks. I also don't see the need to create a backstory between Peter Pan and rumple.

ETA: Neal cutting off his father was too predictable, and too stupid.
          Last edited by DA_Champion; 10-20-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
            I dig the Rumple flashbacks a lot less than the Regina-Snow flashbacks.
            Same here. Speaking of Regina, she had almost nothing to do in this episode (which could explain the one-liners she had).

I also don't see the need to create a backstory between Peter Pan and rumple.
            Good point, especially since Bae being lured to Neverland should be backstory enough (for the characters to initially meet).

ETA: Neal cutting off his father was too predictable, and too stupid.
            I agree. That's all Neal has done since he's shown up, basically. I mean, how many times can we hear him say he wants a real relationship with his father, yet all he does is turn around and hold the past against him. If he can't let it go, he should just STFU about it and move on.

Comment

I really liked the episode, in that it did a good job of furthering several storylines. I do tend to favor Rumple-centric stories, so that helped. I am really NOT looking forward to the dragging out of the Charming/poison story. I do have one question, though - does Rumple have all of his Dark One powers? Because if he does, I would think Rumple would have solved this problem with Henry in about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                I really liked the episode, in that it did a good job of furthering several storylines. I do tend to favor Rumple-centric stories, so that helped. I am really NOT looking forward to the dragging out of the Charming/poison story. I do have one question, though - does Rumple have all of his Dark One powers? Because if he does, I would think Rumple would have solved this problem with Henry in about 10 minutes.
                I think they're pretty much hinting that Peter Pan has powers that rival the dark one's. Or magic works differently to where it doesn't affect Peter Pan as much in Neverland. After all, when Rumple used his sleep magic on the camp, Peter Pan was the only one that wasn't affected by it.

But considering:
                *He seems to know where everyone is all the time
                *He's shown to be much more clever than people believe, and knows more than he lets on
                *He has dark magic of his own such as the flute
                *He's apparently immune to sleep magic (though not to the ink, or he let himself be caught on purpose for the Father/Son feud)
                *People can't leave the island unless Peter Pan lets them

it's obvious that he's no ordinary boy, and Rumple knows that his dark powers won't stop him. Why else would the dark one have to be prepared to sacrifice his own life (as has been said/asked of him) if he goes up against Peter Pan?

This episode left a bit to be desired, though. It wasn't my favorite, and is actually probably my least favorite of the season. I agree that the constant random Emma/Snow/Charming sad moments are getting a bit annoying, and the ones on this episode weren't any better. They're dragging out the Charming-poison thing way too much and making it too dramatic, I can only imagine that they're going to go the predictable "Lead everyone on until a ways into the series when they're going to save Henry, and then something happens to where Charming has to fess up...and then OH LOOK, A CURE!" route.

I didn't really believe Rumple's transformation back to his old "I'm-going-to-kill-Henry-again" self. Great actor, and I more likely blame the script, but it happened far too quickly to where I was like "Yeah...I'm not really convinced." I also didn't care for the moment with him and Neal, and him and Bae in the flashback. Actually...there was just a lot I didn't care for, minus moments with Peter Pan...I do agree that the actor playing him is doing a great job.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎