No announcement yet.

Who was Mulan going to see?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was Mulan going to see?

Was Mulan intending to close things off with Phillip... or was it Aurora she wanted to see how she stood with?

Or was I just reading too much into it?

I guess its open to interpretation at this point.

Maybe she was on her way to see Philip when she ran into Aurora; who gave her the unfortunate news that she is pregnant with Philip's baby before she could say or do anything.

Or there is the greater possibility that Aurora was the person Mulan wanted to see but, again Aurora gave her the news of the pregnancy.

Either way, Mulan was too noble to cause any drama between the three. So she got herself out of there as quickly as she could by joining Robin Hood and his Merry Men.

Comment

I was pretty sure she was in love with Aurora and finally got the nerve to tell her.

I haven't given the episode another watch, but I remember Aurora asking Mulan if she needed to go get Phillip (because she had some big news), but Mulan said no. So, I'm in the camp that Mulan was trying to tell Aurora how she felt
      Last edited by Aries83; 10-13-2013, 10:39 PM.

Comment

"Who was Mulan going to see?"

Aurora. She flat-out says so.

Comment

Yeah I think it's pretty clear Mulan was in love with Aurora. She wanted to see her not Phillip and Mulan's body language gave her away.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            I guess its open to interpretation at this point.
            I don't know that it is. When Mulan's talking to Robin Hood about her "loved one", it then cuts to Aurora watering (or whatever she was doing) the plants. Adding in the fact that Mulan wasn't actually there to see Phillip and then chooses to tell Aurora about joining Hood's band and not expressing her feelings made it even clearer.

It was that cut to Aurora to start the scene that really said all they needed to say for that.

Comment

Yes- pretty clear it was Aurora.

Comment

Definitely Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  Was Mulan intending to close things off with Phillip... or was it Aurora she wanted to see how she stood with?

Or was I just reading too much into it?
                  I think she wanted to see them both just to see how they felt about her leaving but hearing aurora was pregnant she decided just to say shes going with robin hood. although who she was inlove with i have no clue. Maybe she should go to Hawaii and go on 5-0 and date daniel day kim. lol if they cast someone as the general she falls inlove with in the movie i think they should cast him.

Comment

Seemed pretty clear to me that she was there to see Aurora to tell her that she's in love with her.

Comment

Entertainment Weekly's synopsis of last night's show mentioned that Mulan had a thing for Philip last season- why has that slipped my mind?

In any event, EW noted that it's Aurora who is the object of Mu's affection this time. And the producer did tease that there would be at least one gay character this season.

Comment

She was obviously going to confess her love to Aurora.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
                          Entertainment Weekly's synopsis of last night's show mentioned that Mulan had a thing for Philip last season- why has that slipped my mind?
                          Because it wasn't actually confirmed. Aurora accused Mulan of being in love with Phillip, but Mulan denied it.

Comment

^That makes sense- thanks.

The denial makes all the more sense now, though at the time, the show may not have had this twist in mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎