Need Help With Banner!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With Banner!

Hi all,

I'm working on a fanfic and I like to have a picture/banner to look at whenever I'm pondering where to take the story next. So I created this banner, and I'd actually like to use it when I post my story on here so the readers can enjoy it as well, but I'm having a hard time adding the title to the banner. I'm good with editing pictures together, but no good when it comes to adding fancy lettering that fits with the theme of the story. Can anybody help please?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Earth-2-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	6628739

The title I want added to the image is: "Burning the Dead".
    I want the letters to reflect the feel of the story too: it's dark, but not like vampires-sucking-blood dark, you know what I mean? It's also about redemption of the Clark Luthor character, but I don't know if that helps at all. Finally, I was thinking it could be purple-tinged because CL is all about the purple, but I want the letters to blend with the rest of the banner so it's not like a bunch of partially colorless faces with--BAM--purple letters!

If folks could give me suggestions/tips-and-tricks on how to add good titles to banners OR if someone could take the task of my hands--either one option would be greatly appreciated!

Also, this is the first time I'm requesting something like this on this forum (and I am also a newcomer here in general) so if I'm doing something wrong, let me know! Thanks in advance!

Quad
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎