Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Heart Of The Truest Believer?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Peter Pan need Henry to get the pixie dust to work; was it a test, is my question. Does he need Henry to get something bigger to work?

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
      Good luck with getting Regina to rip out Henrys heart. Rumple - well, I am not so sure. The previews for next week seem to show Rumple waffling a bit in his determination to save Henry
      I think it could be either him really giving up on saving Henry in order to save his own life, or simply him telling Belle good bye for good, by letting her know she should not hope he will ever come back, because he needs to die for Henry to live.

Comment

I know that scene where Emma and Snow and Charming discussed about their lives was just a bit too much. Imo, it was just unnecessary drama. She's an adult and shouldn't blame her beliefs and all of it because of Snow white. But I agree that Snow and Charming have a hard time to be parents when they are the same age haha :P

Comment

"Fillet the b****!!" Ha ha man I love Regina

I was kinda hoping David would get devoured by the mermaids when he jumped into the water. Ah well.

Mulan seems to be trusting Neal very easily....a far cry from the kind of character she was last season.

So....I wonder if Peter Pan is really Rumple's dad or something. I mean hey, you never know.

Comment

Why does everyone think that Pan is Rumple's dad? :s

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
              Why does everyone think that Pan is Rumple's dad? :s
              Yeah, even if he's been the same age for centuries in Neverland how could he have fathered Rumple? Even if he escaped for a time he would have aged at least to adulthood in his 20yrs given that he would have to be around for a few years of Rumple's life. And thus Rumple to have remembered him as being a coward.

Comment

It's more of a joke suggestion than a really serious one because of how this show connects almost everything to Rumple and Regina.

But if we are to seriously consider it, maybe Rumple Sr got de-aged somehow. Or he got reincarnated as Peter. Or maybe he is yet to become Rumple's father: basically at some point he will leave Neverland, go to FTL in the past and grow up to become Rumple's dad. From his POV those things haven't happened yet.

Or maybe he is a Dark One like Rumple.

Comment

The only way that I see Peter as his father is Peter Pan is not Peter Pan. Meaning that Rumple's dear Daddy some how is possessing this Peter Pan. Maybe in a way to get immortal youth. That's the reason for the shadow to suck their life essence so he can remain young but, he has to keep doing it because the vessel he is possessing can't sustain him. This OS where Henr comes in. The one child that will keep him young and immortal forever without needing to suck anymore life energies.
                  Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-01-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

C'mon you guys aren't seriously suggesting that Pan is his dad? Hahah

Comment

I (no longer) think Pan is Rumple's dad, but that doesn't mean that Rumple's dad didn't have something to do with Peter being ... well, Peter. Good mystery, though

Comment

The premiere was excellent, though I'm not sure how I feel about evil PP. Glad that Greg and Tamara are finally gone!!

10 out of 10

Comment

I thought Greg and Tamara's deaths were pretty damn cheap, Greg may have a chance to come back but I'm guessing they killed Tamara because she's going to have a bigger role with The Walking Dead this season and will be too busy for this show.. At least until they likely kill her there too.

Comment

I want to know how they got a drawing of Henry , when Balefire/ Neil was a kid

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎