No announcement yet.

Iron Man 3 Crossover....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Man 3 Crossover....

Ok I just watched Iron Man 3 and was wondering if the human centipede people on SHIELD could have any connection to those exploding heat people in Iron Man 3. Unless its totally obvious it is and im just late to the party lol.

I thought that that was exactly it...it was the same type of tech.

Comment

It was actually connected to everything. They used gamma radiation, super-soldier serum, Extremis...basically everything shown in MCU so far....to create that superpower tech. It was all mentioned in the episode.
      Last edited by Exedore; 09-29-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        It was actually connected to everything. They used gamma radiation, super-solider serum, Extremis...basically everything shown in MCU so far....to create that superpower tech. It was all mentioned in the episode.
        Ya i know it was a bit of all those things but was wondering if it was kind of directly connected to the IM3 stuff.

Comment

Extremis was mentioned by name. So there's that. No mention of any specific character or anything from IM3. Not yet anyway.
          Last edited by Exedore; 09-28-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
            Extremis was mentioned by name. So there's that. No mention of any specific character or anything from IM3. Not yet anyway.
            Extrremis should be recent enough that knowledge of its particulars wouldn't be very widespread, so I wouldn't be surprised if the people who developed Centipede are remnants of AIM

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎