Sleepy Hollow Spoilers & Speculation

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like SH will be on hiatus for 2 weeks because of football and baseball series from OCT 14. The show "The Following " will be in this time slot in Jan.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up (um, no pun intended?)!

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        Thanks for the heads up (um, no pun intended?)!

So episode 5 is the mid season finale? it's a shame i would've like all 13 episode's shown in a continuous run.

Comment

The sports will get in the way of that.

Looks like November 11 will be when it's back after Oct. 4, and it'll be a straight run from there.

Comment

Question: I was thrilled to hear of Sleepy Hollow's early renewal — the show is fun, and I'm crazy about Tom Mison — but was puzzled about why the pickup is for a second season and not a continuation of the first. Given how well it's doing, why would they let it end so soon? — Meg

Matt Roush: Sleepy Hollow was always intended to be a limited-run series that would make way in the winter for the return of The Following. It's one of the ways the networks are reflecting cable strategies to keep their lineups fresh, airing entire seasons straight through and avoiding aggravating spells of repeats. It would only be natural if Fox contemplated extending the run, considering how well these early episodes have held up in the ratings. But given what a thin tightrope the show is walking between actual horror and wackadoo apocalyptic mythology, it may be a blessing not to force the writers to crank out 22 a season. Leaving us wanting more is better than the opposite (see Once Upon a Time, Season 2). TV guide. ...wacadoo mythology? what will they think of next?

Comment

episode 1.4 The Lesser Key Of Solomon

http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...-solomon/24683 I presume it is ok to put these up since they are from the site...right?

Comment

Episode 1.5 John Doe

http://www.ksitetv.com/sleepy-hollow...w-images/25137 looks neat. Sleepy hollow will be on hiatus after this episode as you know by now.

Comment

Episode 5 "John Doe" trailer:

Comment

http://wilmywood.wordpress.com/2013/...sleepy-hollow/ cute interview with the boy from this episode

Comment

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sleepy-H...r-1072026.aspx is it ok to put this up?

Comment

well I say YES! it's a spoiler to an upcoming episode and this is the spoilers thread.

Sounds interesting. It's a shame we're taking a break from it for a couple of weeks.

Comment

I wonder if SH will be on hiatus a year from now because of baseball again? hmm

Comment

Question: I’m really loving Sleepy Hollow. And I love Ichabod and Abbie. Any scoop? —Sanna
                            Ausiello: You already know that Golem will terrorize the pair this season, but what you may not know is when. I’m hearing the towering foe will turn up in Episode 9 and, according to the casting notice for the role, interested actors must be over 6-feet tall, possess creature/suit/prosthetic experience, be comfortable with stunt work and be composed entirely of inanimate matter. Fox’s rookie hit is also on the lookout for actresses to play Irving’s (Orlando Jones) thirtysomething ex-wife, Cynthia, and teen daughter, Mae. this episode is called Feast and Famine

Comment

the spoiler is from TV line

Comment

there will be a Sleepy Hollow marathon on FX at 1:00 EST on Oct 26

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎