Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many seasons will there be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always thought that Smallville lasting for 10 seasons had a great deal to do with the quality of the other CW shows - Smallville was the comparative star. I will also say that I thought SV season 10 was very, very strong.

For OUAT, whatever the length of the initial contract, some actors will probably want to move on when that contract expires. Whether the show survives will highly depend on who leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
      I hope that they go for 5 seasons maximum. No show that has gone over 5 seasons has been that good.
      Lost had 6 seasons and it was great. So was Breaking Bad and Mad Men. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
        I have always thought that Smallville lasting for 10 seasons had a great deal to do with the quality of the other CW shows - Smallville was the comparative star. I will also say that I thought SV season 10 was very, very strong.

For OUAT, whatever the length of the initial contract, some actors will probably want to move on when that contract expires. Whether the show survives will highly depend on who leaves.
        If Smallville had less seasons it probably would have been a stronger show with less filler episodes.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎