Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben Affleck is Batman!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep directors cut of Dardevil holds up much better. god knows what the directors was thinking for the cinematic release.

Comment

• Has this posted? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaPUYy8WSC0

Kevin Smith on Ben Affleck Batman!

[edit] J Loker!
      Last edited by Caught_In_The_Sun; 09-28-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• speaking with 411 recently, Affleck was pressed for his first thoughts after he was first presented the coveted role. "Initially I was reluctant as I felt I didn't fit the traditional mold," he admitted. "But once Zack showed me the concept, and that it would be both different from the great movies that Chris and Christian made but still in keeping with tradition I was excited. Doing something different and new is always tricky and part of the thrill and the risk is that initially it confounds expectations. The truth is, it's the movie and the execution of it is what all the actors depend on and I believe in Zack's vision."

Acknowledging Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara's "tired, weary and seasoned" description of director Zack Snyder's Batman, Ben Affeck said, "Yes, Kevin described it aptly. I don't want to go further because I want to be able to capitalize on what is new about this iteration by having it be a surprise to the audience." When asked if he has a favorite Batman, the actor responded moderately - "It has been done very well many times before."

WWE, WWE News, Wrestling News, WWE RAW, Wrestling, WWE WrestleMania, WWE RAW Live, Impact Wrestling

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
          Yep directors cut of Dardevil holds up much better. god knows what the directors was thinking for the cinematic release.
          Probably trying to change the rating or cut the screen time.

Comment

• Yep directors cut of Dardevil holds up much better. god knows what the directors was thinking for the cinematic release.

I have to be honest. I never had a problem with the original theater release of "DAREDEVIL". But the director's cut was a vast improvement.

Comment

• Kevin Smith who did the MOS Live chat the other day said he got to see Batman's costume in the sequel . He revealed that director Zack Snyder showed Kevin an image of Ben Affleck wearing the new Batman costume. Word is that's it's supposedly Jim Lee influenced from Batman Hush. So something like this.

Last edited by maasaloo; 11-11-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• It'd be hilarious if it had the trunks and Superman made fun of them in the movie.

Comment

• Whoa!! Jim Lee version of Batman awesome!!

Comment

• Jim Lee version of the costume. Still Ben Affleck version of Batman .

Comment

• I want to see the glass as half full. I really do.

It's been 10 years since Bennifer 1.0 and their disastrous tag team on Gigli. Ben is more seasoned as an actor, won a Best Picture Oscar for Argo.

I want to believe that he'll do Batman (and Bruce Wayne) justice. Then I remember he had a bit role in his ex-gf JLo's video Jenny from the Block. It's hard for hope to spring eternal after seeing it.

I guess it proves at least he can do the "billionnaire playboy lounging on a yacht with a starlet" role ...

Comment

• Originally posted by President_Luthor
                        I want to see the glass as half full. I really do.

It's been 10 years since Bennifer 1.0 and their disastrous tag team on Gigli. Ben is more seasoned as an actor, won a Best Picture Oscar for Argo.

I want to believe that he'll do Batman (and Bruce Wayne) justice. Then I remember he had a bit role in his ex-gf JLo's video Jenny from the Block. It's hard for hope to spring eternal after seeing it.

I guess it proves at least he can do the "billionnaire playboy lounging on a yacht with a starlet" role ...
                        Ben Affleck was one of the better things in Daredevil. Did everyone forget the dissasterous performance of Colin Farrel in that movie? ...and yet we all love him as an actor. I think a lot of ppl dislike Ben Affleck simply because haters just like to hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharingan
                          Ben Affleck was one of the better things in Daredevil. Did everyone forget the dissasterous performance of Colin Farrel in that movie? ...and yet we all love him as an actor.
                          It's like you and I saw two different movies.

I can't stand Colin Farrell and I loved him in Daredevil. It's the only performance of his I've ever liked. Meanwhile, I thought Affleck was awful in that movie.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted or not. Anyways, here it is. Cavil's first words on Ben as Bats.

Man of Steel and Superman star Henry Cavill talks Ben Affleck as Batman in Man of Steel 2/Batman vs Superman.

The wider DC Universe.
                            From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel," starring Henry Cavill ("Immortals," TV's "The Tudors") in the role of Clark Kent/Supe...
                            Last edited by cksidekick; 12-03-2013, 02:58 AM.

Comment

• Batsuit and Batmobile. http://i.imgur.com/3hRU6px.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by maasaloo
                                Batsuit and Batmobile. http://i.imgur.com/3hRU6px.jpg

I can not begin to explain how happy this suit made me.

Soooooo reminiscent of Frank Miller's years in the pages of Batman when I was a teen. Love the short stubby ears!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎