Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agent Melinda May (played by Ming-Na Wen)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Melinda May (played by Ming-Na Wen)

She looks pretty awesome...

I really like this actress, so I'm excited she's going to be on Shield.

Comment

I haven't seen Ming-Na Wen do any kind of action role since "Street Fighter", and that was almost 20 years ago. I really hope she knocks it out of the park.

Comment

She was also in Stargate Universe as i recall

Comment

Melinda May is an interesting character. Did she appear in any Marvel or Ultimate comic book?

Comment

Originally posted by mbozzo
            Melinda May is an interesting character. Did she appear in any Marvel or Ultimate comic book?
            No, Coulson is the only one to appear in comics (and that was after Joel's son-in-law began playing him on film). So, (unless Skye turns out to really be Jessica Drew, Jennifer Walters or someone) Melinda and the rest of the main cast are all originals, created for the show.

Comment

she looks totally cool in this TV serial. i like her a lot. actually i have a crash on every lady who plays role like this... :P

Comment

Originally posted by mbozzo
                Nope but if it is ever revealed that Melinda May is not her real name and she is character from the comics I would say she is a dead ringer for Monica
                Chang who was Fury ex wife in the ultimate universe and works with AI Avengers in the regular Marvel-verse.

Comment

A lot of people want Agents of Shield to just be MCU cameos, but I like the idea of it being made of talented human beings operating in a fantastical universe.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                    A lot of people want Agents of Shield to just be MCU cameos, but I like the idea of it being made of talented human beings operating in a fantastical universe.
                    Don't get me wrong, I like May being May. I would not mind her being Chang though especially if Fury comes back and has scenes with her. The verbal judo would be awesome. Plus you can never have too much Samuel L. Jackson.

For season 2 in regards to May I would love for her to have more scenes with her mom. An episode with May in a dark and seemingly impossible situation, and we see her on the point of breaking. I would also like to see her begin to soften towards the team, maybe bond with Fitzsimmons or Tripp a bit. I hope she stays antagonist towards Skye. I think they should build off her and Skye and there mutual distrust towards each other, which way later (like years) would become a grudging respect. As far as May and Coulson, I think a nice season long arc would be May and Coulson in reverse scenario. May concludes she can not trust Coulson because he finds out something about her or someone/something she cares about and keeps it from her to try to protect her.

Comment

they indicate that May was once married.........and I don't May is her real name.......she is really the AOS black widow

Comment

Originally posted by arrowSHIELDfan
                        they indicate that May was once married.........and I don't May is her real name.......she is really the AOS black widow
                        Well Chang was the Black Widow II in ultimate universe they even have some similar fights moves. What should we call this theory? Blinda? Chay? The biggest downside to this theory is Fury was a terrible husband to Chang, and slept with a lot of her family.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎