No announcement yet.

Things you wish to happen in season 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you wish to happen in season 5

just wondering what everyone hopes happens in season 5 of the vampire diaries

personally
    * Rebekah stays/ returns
    * Quetsia (or however it is spelled) beats up sialus and makes him look like a happy puppy compared to her as I feel a badass ugly witch would be awesome
    *klaus and Caroline finally get it on
    *tylar
    * Stefan does something douchy to elema so damon beats him up, come on I need revenge for Stefan torturing him

Katherine becomes the new Elena and Elena fades away!

Comment

Originally posted by Damon Kent Winchester
      just wondering what everyone hopes happens in season 5 of the vampire diaries

personally
      * Rebekah stays/ returns
      * Quetsia (or however it is spelled) beats up sialus and makes him look like a happy puppy compared to her as I feel a badass ugly witch would be awesome
      *klaus and Caroline finally get it on
      *tylar
      * Stefan does something douchy to elema so damon beats him up, come on I need revenge for Stefan torturing him
      Loved all your wishes and share them allas well

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        Katherine becomes the new Elena and Elena fades away!
        Lol. I read an interview w/ Exec Prod JP where she says Elena won't like seeing human Katherine being in needof everyone's (meanning Damon's) protection...

Comment

I really want to see Katherine's reaction to Elena turning her into a human!! I would love to see her lash out at Elena. That would be awesome to watch. I would also love to see how Elena and Caroline react to Bonnie being dead. I would also like Silas to take over Mystic Falls for AT LEAST 3 episodes so we see how bad and controlling he can be.
          Last edited by iholland95; 10-14-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎