Collapse
No announcement yet.

FORTUNE and SCION Official Re-Watch Thread, June 28, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The writers really, really like the word "amazing"....

Comment

• What is Lionel 2 holding in his hand, that he somehow attaches to Lex's marker?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
        Conner at Smallville High with those two kids from the Torch. Smallville: The Next Generation.
        Yes please, that would have been awesome, haha!

Ohhhhh cr*p! Seems like Darkseid just heard you Lionel and will grant you your wish!

Wow! This was a fun rewatch!! I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and...I can believe we're getting closer to the end!!! XO

See you next friday!!
        Last edited by Ankhara; 06-28-2013, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
          The writers really, really like the word "amazing"....
          I don't think they liked it, I think it was a lack of creativity

Comment

What is Lionel 2 holding in his hand, that he somehow attaches to Lex's marker?
            It is a white flower. There is a small vase on the marker that he puts it into.

Comment

• what a great rewatch! have a blessed weekend and see you next week

Comment

What is Lionel 2 holding in his hand, that he somehow attaches to Lex's marker?
                I think it's just the flashlight he's using to read the marker.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
                  It is a white flower. There is a small vase on the marker that he puts it into.
                  I completely missed that.

Comment

• See y'all next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtgirlTexas
                      I completely missed that.
                      I had to go back and look carefully. Similar to (the same as) the marker that Lionel had for Lex's funeral in Exile

Comment

• That was one impressive marker. Wonder who put it up? L-2 just got here a few months ago, Lex has been dead for two years. The Lionel of 'our' earth died a year and a half before Lex did. Can't really see Clark or the others putting it up.

Comment

That was one impressive marker. Wonder who put it up? L-2 just got here a few months ago, Lex has been dead for two years. The Lionel of 'our' earth died a year and a half before Lex did. Can't really see Clark or the others putting it up.
                          If you look at Exile and Scion, it is the exact same marker - whether that was intentional or just a prop they had left from S3, I don't know. Maybe Lionel (or Lex himself) kept the monument after Lex's return in Phoenix for whenever it was needed. Maybe Tess or someone at LuthorCorp knew about it and had it placed there when Lex was blown up in Requiem (or perhaps after Tess declared him dead at then end of Bulletproof) There were people who were still loyal to him then.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎