X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New trailer - nearly five minutes long!

Comment

Boo yah!

I still wanna hear how TIM sounds like though!

Comment

Talk about spoilerific. Can't believe they really went there with the whole uncle thing.
        Last edited by steinein; 06-03-2013, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by steinein
          Talk about spoilerific. Can't believe they really went there with the whole uncle thing.
          Agreed!
          I thought they'd leave it out. I thought that was one of the best twists!
          Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-03-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

These Upfronts promos all give up way too much... the one for The 100 gives away a major moment. It's like the whole pilot condensed into a few minutes.

Comment

Hey look, it's TIM... I think:

Last edited by KSiteTV; 06-04-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

So he's an overhead projector now - oh the ignominy!

Comment

From what little I have seen of the original series (gonna need to purchase a book soon to get to know more, you know, once it's published...), I always associated Tim with different forms anyway. I have a back massager that reminds me of one of TIM's looks. I guess the lights have to be on for the full effect, haha.

How many different forms did TIM originally have, anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                    How many different forms did TIM originally have, anyway?
                    There were two main ones, although the original Lab was tweaked a few times over the years and TIM, as a result, experienced minor changes. There was the "big balls" TIM who hung down from the ceiling and then, when they moved into the new Lab, there was the mobile coffee table TIM. Both feature in the Big Finish audios, although the coffee table incarnation only featured prominently in one story which to this date remains unreleased.

In the 90s version, there was a device aboard the ship which viewers were told communicated with the TPs but it was never referred to as TIM. Originally Philip Gilbert was to have voiced the character but the studio changed their mind and muted him.

Comment

New trailer - nearly five minutes long!

http://www.ksitetv.com/tomorrow-peop...w-series/22844
                      I don't know anything about the original series or the 90s version but, that promo gave me goosebumps. I love anything having to do with super-powered humans, metahumans, mutants, whatever you want to call them. The tech is just right nowadays to be able to bring these shows to the small screen.

The only thing that I would change is the title. It doesn't roll off the tongue. There are too many syllables Even when they mentioned what they were it sounded corny. I'd shorten it and make to the point. I know its a reboot of an old series so its not likely; I'm just saying.

Comment

These Upfronts promos all give up way too much... the one for The 100 gives away a major moment. It's like the whole pilot condensed into a few minutes.
                        I was thinking the exact same thing! I can't comment on what the Star-Crossed and Reign trailers gave away as I haven't gotten a chance to watch those pilots yet but a friend said a big moment in Reign was given away!

Comment

I second the call for John Noble to voice TIM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tim.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	6628155
                          Last edited by Kindoalkun; 07-27-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Preview clip for "Girl, Interrupted" (airs this Wednesday, Oct. 23)

Comment

1x04 "Kill or Be Killed" will show some background story for John:

Next week learn about John! @LukeMitchell__ KILLS it.

— Robbie Amell (@RobbieAmell) October 24, 2013
                              Since the pilot I wondered if John is Jedikiah son. I know, different last names, but that happens.

Comment

Here is the preview clip for "Kill Or Be Killed" - with Jason Dohring!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎