No announcement yet.

The Queen of Hearts

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen of Hearts

How big of a role will they give Barbara Hershey as the Queen of Hearts? Considering that her character would only be seen in flashbacks since they killed her off in the main series.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-17-2013, 12:39 PM.

i guess it will all depend when the series takes place. i know its like in real time but is it real time from the begining of the series or real time from where Once left off? Im sure she will be around in flashback tho. I still kind of wonder if this show will be Wonderland centric or Alice centric. If Alice centric we might not have enough Wonderland stuff where they will need to heavily focus on the Queen of Hearts. If its 100 percent in Wonderland they would probably need her more.

On the other hand the Queen of Hearts wore masks to cover her face so she could have a big role even if Barbara Hershey cant appear a lot. But like you said would have to be in flashback.

Wonder if someone could take her role and become a new Queen of Hearts. Or someone steals her dead body from Storybrook and ressurects her but she can never leave wonderland.

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering about that I mean dead isn't dead in a fantasy series is it.

Comment

Guess we will find out eventually.

Maybe the Queen of Hearts will be some sort of legend in this series. Maybe the Chesire Cat or White Rabbit will be the teller of the tale. They can talk about when she first arrived to when she left. She would have been out of Wonderland for like 32 or so years at this point right? So Alice probably never met her. And she probably wont know Jefferson either until he went back unless the hat took him elsewhere. Hopefully they can do a little more explaining with that.

Comment

I wonder if Cora created the whole "Queen of Hearts" thing or was there another Queen before her? Maybe she killed her and took her place. Either way, what happened to the "kingdom" after she left?

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          She would have been out of Wonderland for like 32 or so years at this point right? So Alice probably never met her. And she probably wont know Jefferson either until he went back unless the hat took him elsewhere. Hopefully they can do a little more explaining with that.
          Depends on how time passes there compared to Fairytale Land and the real world. Alice could have met different characters with the same titles. If she comes from a different reality (i.e. not ours) then she could very well have met Cora and Jefferson coz then the 19th century of Alice's time could be concurrent with the 20th century of our time.

OUAT's time issues will drive us insane one day.
          Last edited by Exedore; 05-17-2013, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Guess sometimes it just better to watch and not think about time lines too much. If its anoything that gives people headaches the most its usually time travel.

My guess is once she left the Red or White Queen took over. The White Queen is good but is the Red Queen? I just know both of them are kind of loopy.

Comment

So no Queen of Hearts, but I like this interpretation of the Red Queen.

Wait, is Martha Kent in Wonderland?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎