This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pilot Images:

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-wonderla...t-images/23447

The Red Queen kind of has a Regina/Evil Queen look to her....makes me think that they could be sisters or even just 1/2 sisters. Than it makes me think of a possible Wizard of Oz connection (They've been known to give these characters multiple identities)

Comment

New spoilerific info, courtesy of TV Line, that I don't think has been posted here yet:
      “We can’t wait for people to come down the rabbit hole with us.” That is Once Upon a Time in Wonderland cocreator Eddy Kitsis‘ invitation for viewers to sample the Once spin-off premiering Thursday, Oct. 10. Taking turns (with varying degrees of success!) to preview the new ABC series during a visit with Michael Ausiello […]

If you were among those who at last month’s Comic-Con saw the 20-minute “drama presentation” that sold ABC on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, you basically laid witness to the first half of the new series’ premiere. After Alice breaks out of the asylum into which her father had her committed, “We’re going to […]

Comment

The title for the first episode is appropriately named: Down the Rabbit Hole...which is how it all started.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          The title for the first episode is appropriately named: Down the Rabbit Hole...which is how it all started.
          And how it all starts over again.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Which sets up for the season finale to be called Through the Looking Glass. Just a guess but im going to speculate that now.

Comment

Question: I’d like some Once Upon a Time in Wonderland scoop, please. —Mason

Ausiello: The Once spin-off will, in its third episode, sic no less than Beowulf‘s Grendel on Alice and The Knave. Envisioned (via an actor in prosthetics) as a “large, warted, ogre-like beast,” the cannibalistic Grendel will pose a mortal threat to its dinner the genie-seeking pair — though in typical Once fashion, there is more to this beast than meets the eye. But don’t go brushing up on your Old English just yet. “It’s a wink-and-a-nod, as opposed to a real deep-dive into Beowulf,” says series cocreator Adam Horowitz of the creature’s clash with Alice.
              http://tvline.com/2013/08/20/once-up...-ask-ausiello/

Comment

this has not been posted yet, surprisingly but Cinderella/Jessy Schram is back on Once Upon a Time, or the very least the Wonderland spin-off!!

Source: http://www.tvrage.com/news/7708/jess...-in-wonderland

Comment

yaaay! She's been busy (Last resort and Falling skies) but Once needs it's Cinderella!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80
                    yaaay! She's been busy (Last resort and Falling skies) but Once needs it's Cinderella!
                    She is done with both shows so I have a feeling we will see her over on the original Once quite a bit this year. Ruby is going to have limited time so I could see her and Belle interacting and eventually being friends after Cinderella forgives Rumple.

Comment

The Cheshire Cat has a voice.... Keith David has been cast as the mischievous feline in the series and will appear (or not appear) in the first episode.

http://tvline.com/2013/09/05/once-up...t-keith-david/

Comment

LOVE his voice... that'll be great!

Not sure he'll be on a lot though as he's already a series regular on Enlisted on FOX.

Comment

Isn't voice-over work one of the easiest gigs to do? I head that they do a few hours a day, 3-4 hours at most. So it's very flexible.

FYI: There is going to be a documentary on voice-over actors coming to VOD sometime this fall. Every major voice actor will be featured. It's called: I Know That Voice

Comment

I wonder if we will learn that he was Rumple's pet cat long ago. I mean hey, everything always comes back to him.

Comment

http://watchabc.go.com/once-upon-a-t...he-rabbit-hole#

Preview!

Comment

Episode description for the second episode! Looks like we'll be getting some flashbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎