This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderland Season 1 Spoilers Thread

Got spoilers? Post here.

We at least know one thing, that it will begin in Storybrooke.

Comment

^ Actually, we know a whole lot more than that:
      * The series will be set primarily in present day, post-Curse Wonderland with flashbacks to pre-Curse Wonderland

* Alice's Victorian London is not the past of OUR world (the Land without Magic), but another world entirely in and of itself

* The White Rabbit has the ability to open portals between worlds (it's how Alice got to Wonderland the first time, and it's how she gets back)

* Adam and Eddy want to get both Barbara Hershey and Sebastian Stan involved in the series

* Alice and Cyrus apparently visited places other than Wonderland (as she mentions encountering pirates and mermaids during her 'interrogation' sessions with Dr. Lydgate and the other doctors who examined her)

* The series' narrative is going to be primarily driven by the love story of Alice and Cyrus

Comment

How does Wonderland fit into the world of Once Upon a Time? — Betty
        NATALIE: Let us take a look back to what executive producer Edward Kitsis told reporters before the show was picked up to series: "Wonderland takes place post-curse, so the pilot actually starts when magic comes and the Wraith happens." Note the Wraith, because that's very important to where the spin-off actually picks up, with fans seeing a different character's point of view that won't make you angry. Also look for the spin-off to feature other lands in a mash-up style similar to Once that may make you question who a past character really was.

Comment

So basically the main series and Wonderland won't be completely aligned with each other. Wonderland will be a little bit behind since the wraith was seen towards the 1st half of season 2 and we're way past that in the main series. So paraphrasing a famous white rabbit...

"they'll be late! For a very important date!"
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-29-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Here's the latest from TV Guide.

Comment

Thanks Raissa.

Woah! So we may be getting Jafar. Awesome! Let's hope they keep him evil though.

Comment

Just a reminder, everybody... if you're coming in here to post links (even to valid media sources, which most of the crowd around here has been good about), PLEASE post something about what you're linking to, to keep the discussion here.

From the forum rules: http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/announ...php?f=205&a=13

1d) If you are creating a thread with a link to a valid media source (ie, not a fan site, but a major media outlet), please make sure that the link is NOT the only part of the post. This is a DISCUSSION forum, and sending people off to read things somewhere else doesn't do that. If there's a link you like, mention it (but don't go overboard with links), but also TALK about whatever you read here, so others can talk about it too. If a post contains a link and nothing else, it may end up being deleted, so please don't do that. Thank you!
                Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  Thanks Raissa.

Woah! So we may be getting Jafar. Awesome! Let's hope they keep him evil though.
                  You're welcome. I'm struck by how they're stressing crossovers even as they say the show stands on its own. I don't think they know what they want, yet, given that a full pilot doesn't exist.

Comment

I think when they say cross-over they mean a cameo of a character from the main series but, not anything too lengthy or at least something that is common between the 2 series' that will be ok to feature such as the pilot starting in Storybrooke.

And when I thought of Cyrus being a genie, I thought about it being Aladdin's and thus the chance that a Jafar-esq character wouldn't be far behind (even if they change his name or do something else like change his personality).
                    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 06-03-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

I just wish they'd call the male ones djinn. It's lazy not to frankly, just because genie is the word everyone knows.

Comment

Newest TV Promo:

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                          I think when they say cross-over they mean a cameo of a character from the main series but, not anything too lengthy or at least something that is common between the 2 series' that will be ok to feature such as the pilot starting in Storybrooke.

And when I thought of Cyrus being a genie, I thought about it being Aladdin's and thus the chance that a Jafar-esq character wouldn't be far behind (even if they change his name or do something else like change his personality).
                          I thought Sydney Glass/Magic Mirror was Aladdin's genie.

Comment

I don't think they specifically suggested that Sidney was Aladdin's genie, just a genie in general who becomes the mirror.

Comment

At least in the presentation, we see what I think is new footage of Grumpy. How, why, and when, we'll have to see, and that could change when they shoot an actual pilot.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎