Season 5 Spoilers & Speculation

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's oficial!! The CW Renews Arrow, The Originals, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural & Reign For 2014-2015
    . The CW has handed renewal orders to five series for the next TV season, and they're all shows that are popular around these parts.
    Renewals have gone out for a third season of Arrow, second years for The Originals and Reign, Supernatural Season 10, and a sixth season of The Vampire Diaries. No word yet on the fates of other CW shows, including Beauty and the Beast, Hart of Dixie, The Carrie Diaries, The Tomorrow People and the shows Star-Crossed and The 100 which have yet to premiere.
    “This season we’ve had great success with our new hit series The Originals paired with Supernatural, giving us our best Tuesday nights in years. The Vampire Diaries is #2 in its time period in the young adult demos, and with Arrow continuing to gain among young men, and Reign growing its time period, we now have strong nights on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I’m very pleased to announce early pickups for all five series, and let our fans know they’ll have more great drama to look forward to next season,” The CW's Mark Pedowitz said in a statement.
    http://www.ksitetv.com/vampire-diari...014-2015/28675

YEY,! For TVD, THE ORIGINALS and SUPERNATURAL!

Comment

Why isn't there a description for the next episode but there is one for the episode after it???

Comment

Originally posted by dash142
        Why isn't there a description for the next episode but there is one for the episode after it???
        Here's the CW oficial description for ep 5X16 "While You Were Sleeping"

A KILLER VIRUS — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to explain recent events to a very sick Elena (Nina Dobrev), her first instinct is to call Damon (Ian Somerhalder). At the same time, Damon is trying to figure out how to make a disturbing confession to Elena. While going through Dr. Wes’ files, Caroline (Candice Accola) discovers a frightening secret, and is surprised when Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) appears, claiming to have the solution everyone is searching for. At Enzo’s insistence, Caroline asks Stefan to meet her at a mysterious location where they are joined by a group of Travelers, including Sloan (guest star Caitlin McHugh), who reveals new information on the importance of doppelgangers. During spring break on a mostly deserted Whitmore campus, Elena runs into Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), a student who seems to know her, though she has no memory of meeting him. Recently dumped by his boyfriend, Luke proposes that he and Elena spend the break getting drunk together, but she sends him off on an urgent mission to find Bonnie (Kat Graham) and the “newbie” witch, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell). Damon finally tells Elena the truth about his recent activities, and they come to a new agreement about their relationship. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#516).

Comment

Oh no, another doppleganger? And considering this Luke guy seems to know Elena and she doesn't recall knowing him I guess Nina Dobrev will play a fourth role.... Give me a break!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaneR
            Here's the CW oficial description for ep 5X16 "While You Were Sleeping"
            http://www.ksitetv.com/vampire-diari...cription/29264
            Well finally... why did this one take so long to come out? That's weird...

& ugh I hope this doppleganger stuff is over after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by dash142
              & ugh I hope this doppleganger stuff is over after this season.
              TVD seems to NEVER get over anything: not only will still have to hear (and see :/) "doppleganger" we also still hear the word "cure" (now for the ripper virus and no longer for vampirism)
              plus, I bet at some point someone we thought would be dead will come back to life (except for Katherine) lol
              TVD can't get over the death issue like... Ever!

Comment

TVD Extended Promo For 5X17 "Rescue Me"
                Last edited by JaneR; 03-23-2014, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎