This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrAnonymus
    I have the following suspicions...
    1. Jeremy might actually be Silas's doppleganger.
    2. Bonnie might be Qetsiyah's doppleganger.
    3. Anna/April maybe the doppleganger of Silas's lover
    You know what? I think you're kinda right abt Jeremy, coz I remember reading somewhere that DELENA will face an totally unexpected enemy. Could this unexpected enemy be Jetemy,afteral he was a Hunter before dyingn plus he was on The Other Side where the witches could have brainwash him... Remember Esther and Ric?

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
      You know what? I think you're kinda right abt Jeremy, coz I remember reading somewhere that DELENA will face an totally unexpected enemy. Could this unexpected enemy be Jetemy,afteral he was a Hunter before dyingn plus he was on The Other Side where the witches could have brainwash him... Remember Esther and Ric?
      True however I've always suspected the opposite happening like some how Silas undoes all of the compulsions that has been done on Jeremy and then all of the suffering Damon took away combined with his grief of Bonnie, Anna, and Vickie along with the betrayal of Elena having him compelled a second might make him snap and join Silas besides there are parallels between Silas and Jeremy when you think about it. That's why I suspected he might be the true doppelganger. I can also easily see Silas striking a friendship with Jeremy.

Comment

True however I've always suspected the opposite happening like some how Silas undoes all of the compulsions that has been done on Jeremy and then all of the suffering Damon took away combined with his grief of Bonnie, Anna, and Vickie along with the betrayal of Elena having him compelled a second might make him snap and join Silas besides there are parallels between Silas and Jeremy when you think about it. That's why I suspected he might be the true doppelganger. I can also easily see Silas striking a friendship with Jeremy.
        Good point. And there's one more thing: Silas FED on Jeremy to come back to the living world. This might mean something, right?
        But how do you explain Silas himself telling Stefan that he (Stefan) was his (Silas) shasowself?

Comment

Good point. And there's one more thing: Silas FED on Jeremy to come back to the living world. This might mean something, right?
          But how do you explain Silas himself telling Stefan that he (Stefan) was his (Silas) shasowself?
          Silas could have been totally screwing with Stefan. That being said, I do believe Stefan is the doppleganger and I also don't think there's gonna be a whole list full of dopplegangers because having that many would just be all kinds of lame Imho

Comment

I hear there's only going to be 22 episodes this season, instead of the recent trend of 23. Anybody know why?

Comment

It wasn't really a trend either. The first three seasons all had only 22 episodes, only the fourth season had 23 so it was probably just to kick off the spin-off like Shadow said

Comment

Originally posted by Destined4Delena
                It wasn't really a trend either. The first three seasons all had only 22 episodes, only the fourth season had 23 so it was probably just to kick off the spin-off like Shadow said
                Well, it's a trend because CW gives their successful shows 23 episodes a season. I was just curious why TVD didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by gmster
                  Well, it's a trend because CW gives their successful shows 23 episodes a season. I was just curious why TVD didn't.
                  Oh okay, I thought you meant a trend with TVD..Though, a little strange since TVD is considered CW's #1 hit show but either way, thanks for clarifying

Comment

True though considering that Silas has lied before I wouldn't be surprised if he did that to either screw with Stefan or he did it knowing Stefan would get free and go running off to tell everyone thus he tricks them once again.

Originally posted by Destined4Delena
                    Silas could have been totally screwing with Stefan. That being said, I do believe Stefan is the doppleganger and I also don't think there's gonna be a whole list full of dopplegangers because having that many would just be all kinds of lame Imho
                    Well this is Julie we're talking about so...

Now I really want Jeremy to be his doppleganger just for the shock value and I can see a scene like this between them. Also I really don't want another Petrova doppleganger or a Damon doppleganger. It would be better if Anna, Bonnie and Jeremy were dopplegangers

Comment

Well if Anna, Bonnie, and Jeremy were all dopplegangers that'd make a total of 4 which is just way too much for my liking. I'm not saying that it can't happen, I'd just prefer it didn't. If there absolutely has to be yet another doppleganger, I think it makes most sense for it to be Bonnie.

Comment

I soooo agree w/ everything you've just posted!
                        Plus I read an interview where TVD exec prod Julie Plec said that they would dig deeper into the Salvatore'sfamily/bloodline this season... Last just hope the writters wrap this plot up in a intelligent, logical and convincing way.
                        Considering the cure plot I doubt that it was so senseless.

Comment

Some goodies:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Revenge-Nashville-Spoilers-1067646.aspx

How will Elena deal with college on The Vampire Diaries? — Jonah
                          NATALIE: Elena and Caroline will find college to be much more difficult than they anticipated when they stumble into a class led by a hot, but not-so-nice professor who knows more about Mystic Falls than he's letting on. Does it scare anyone else that his true passion is research that he believes will help humanity?
                          >>

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Vampire-Diaries-Criminal-Minds-Dexter-Spoilers-1067491.aspx

I know it's still early, but do you have any scoop on The Vampire Diaries yet? —Miguel
                          NATALIE: Sorry, Forwood fans: Even though Klaus decamped for New Orleans, lace w:st="on">Tylerlace> still may not have a shot at a reunion with Caroline, who's quite popular with one particular guy at college. One problem: He's not a fan of fangs — for a very good reason.
                          http://tvline.com/2013/07/09/bones-season-9-spoilers-the-secrets-in-the-proposal/

Question: Production of Season 5 of Vampire Diaries officially started this week. I realize its a tad early but is there a way we can find out how much Delena sexiness is shippers can expect in the premiere!? —Ana
                          Ausiello: Can’t help you on the Delena front, but there’s buzz that the show is casting a male doctor who knows alllllll of Damon’s secrets>>

Comment

Considering the cure plot I doubt that it was so senseless.
                            Tell me abt it! It was a good idea but reeeeeaaally bad executed, like Damon would say... lol

Comment

wow
                              wow
                              and a huuuuge WOW for the last one abt some doc knwoing every secret abt Damon!!! What secrets? Oh my,these secrets could destry Delena? Hope not!

Comment

I'm hoping that if Qetsiyah appears she turns out to be a scary old hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎