Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 3 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed, Emma and Hook will do something that will make a HUGE difference in Storybrooke. What I am wondering is if Emma and Hook will get back to Storybrooke by seasons end, to show what that difference might be, or will the difference only be shown to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by spotteddog
      Yes, I agree, I believe Emma will be transported to old FTL, where (due to Zelena's spell) the FTL characters have a new reality. I also noticed Emma in a pretty shabby dress. Perhaps in this reality Emma is the miller's daughter. It sure looks like Hook has a different reality - perhaps he is a prince in this reality. And I wouldn't be surprised if Regina is now the WW and Zelena is the (evil) queen.

The scary part is Emma could be alone in this new reality. Time Travel 101 tells us that the FTL characters could not go to the new reality since they could not co-exist with their counterparts. But Emma could be there because she was probably never born in the new FTL. So from the current characters in Storybrooke only Henry and "new baby" (who I think will end up being named Neal) could go after Emma because they have no new FTL counterparts.

I bet not even 1% of this is correct, but it was fun to write....
      In regards to Snow's baby name, from the Examiner:

When asked if the baby’s name on the show was going to be significant in any way. Ginnifer replied in the affirmative. “Yes, the baby’s name is going to be significant, absolutely significant,” she said. “In fact, every time I not only read the script but then every time we filmed it, I got very genuinely emotional. It was an excellent move — and very unexpected.”

Comment

• Just throwing this out there...What if they name the baby Walter (as in Walt Disney)

Comment

• I am assuming the baby will be named in honor of a character who has passed on the show, which (to me) is why the name would be so emotional. I'm pretty sure the baby will not be named after Snow's father (Leopold), given that discussion between Snow and David.

Neal, Graham - what have I missed? BTW, Walter would be an excellent inside joke.

As far as what will happen in the finale, let's remember that Ginny stated someone is going to be burned at the stake, a fate that is usually reserved for a witch (or a Rumple?)

Comment

• Hmm what will the baby be named? Toto hasn't been referred to on-screen yet. So.....

Comment

• Question: Even with addition of the Knave next season on Once Upon a Time, is there any chance Robin Hood could become a series regular? I love him and Regina together! —Robyn
              Ausiello:
              Even though series cocreators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis are both fans of Sean Maguire’s work as the Prince of Thieves, “It’s too soon to say,” Kitsis answered when we ran your Q by them. “I would wait and see.”
              http://tvline.com/2014/05/07/revenge...returning-abc/

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎