No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Clip Show?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
    Okay, then why, if the Angel tablet was meant for humans, is Castiel taking on the trials??

So, my guess is that Metatron has a master plan, Cas is being duped into actually doing certain tasks that further Metatron's agenda, and in fact, will NOT close the Gates of Heaven.
    This bothered me as well. Why would an angel do tasks from a tablet? As you say, they are meant for humanity so it would have to be humans who would do the tasks, yes? I was suspicious of Metatron as soon as he popped up suddenly wanting to be all buddy-buddy with Cas and immediately began to wonder if he was under Naomi's control or something more sinister. I just think that he's manipulating Cas (shades of Season 6!) into doing something he (Cas) thinks is right but will really turn out to be wrong.

All it would take would be a small explanation on where, how, and why about the Leviathan. That ball got dropped big-time.
    I don't remember but didn't Crowley say something early on in Season 8 about how the Leviathan have been 'easy pickings' for demons since Dick got sent to Purgatory? That those that were left were basically being taken out by Crowley's demon minions? That's how I remember it anyway. So I guess there was a brief mention of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty

I don't remember but didn't Crowley say something early on in Season 8 about how the Leviathan have been 'easy pickings' for demons since Dick got sent to Purgatory? That those that were left were basically being taken out by Crowley's demon minions? That's how I remember it anyway. So I guess there was a brief mention of it.
      Ummm....didn't hear that one, but Crowley has a habit of mumbling sometimes....

I do think Naomi is controlling Metatron, and I think Cas will figure it out pretty quickly, hopefully, because I just couldn't stand a Season 6 redo of Cas making yet again another HUGE mistake. I want clever Cas back (when he casually spoke to Dean about the archangels protecting the prophet, in effect giving Dean the info without actually saying it, etc.) but I do adore it when he is so sweet (shopping for Dean) and strong Cas (blue-eyed glowing angel wings bad-ass)....I would rather have CrazyCas than DumbAssCas

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        Why would an angel do tasks from a tablet?
        Because they're breaking all the rules! It's incredibly hot!

...I was suspicious of Metatron as soon as he popped up suddenly wanting to...
        Yeah, after eons of doing absolutely nothing, Metatron now wants to spring into action. And Cass is like, "Okay, I'll follow your lead, Mr. No Experience!" Sounds like a recipe for wacky hyjinx.

Comment

Lots going on in this episode and for the most part - it was well done. Love how the finale is looking and i am excited for season 9

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
            Ummm....didn't hear that one, but Crowley has a habit of mumbling sometimes...
            I could be mistaken, it was in the first half of Season 8. I just seem to recall (and I think it was Crowley) someone saying something about the Leviathans being easy pickings for the demons once Dick was gone.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎