Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clip Show" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
    So Crowley's mom was a witch or was that just thrown out there?
    I feel like either that was mentioned before or it makes sense. After all, Ruby was a witch once upon a time. I think they've established that the price of doing witchcraft could be your soul. (or possibly always is?)

I really wanted them to save Sara, even though I was pretty sure she wouldn't survive the episode. It was still sad though.

Comment

Crowley is the third trial....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
        Crowley is the third trial....
        Abaddon looked mad that Crowley was in charge...That regime change comment

Comment

It was interesting that they had two actors in tonight’s episode that played in Wendigo, but the old guy from Wendigo was recast as a priest in tonight’s episode.
          If they end up closing the gates to Heaven, I wish it could have been Dean to do those trials. Sam could lock up hell and Dean lock up Heaven. It’s a lot of stuff to do with just one episode left. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

Cas: "You don't understand, I need pie!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyAdams
              Abaddon looked mad that Crowley was in charge...That regime change comment
              Abaddon for Queen of Hell!

Comment

best episode in a while! cant WAIT for the finale.. its gonna be awesome

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎