No announcement yet.

Im confused.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im confused.

Gotta need some clarification here if anyone knows. But was the shadow the shadow of Peter Pan?

I think thats what we are lead to assume. My theory is that its Peter Pans shadow turned into a Heartless. Some people think it might be Baes shadow. Might learn in the finale but if not most likely learn next season. Bae spent like a hundred years in Neverland or something so we will probably have lots of backstory to go thru.

Comment

Supposedly, yeah. Though whether Peter exists as a separate entity or Bae becomes him or something....we don't know yet.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      I think thats what we are lead to assume. My theory is that its Peter Pans shadow turned into a Heartless. Some people think it might be Baes shadow. Might learn in the finale but if not most likely learn next season. Bae spent like a hundred years in Neverland or something so we will probably have lots of backstory to go thru.
      In an earlier episode Neal said he'd be several hundred years old now if he hadn't stayed in some other world(s). That implies he should be at least 200-300. But he went straight from FTL to 19th century London. So he'd be a bit over 100 but far less than 200 years old. Something doesn't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        Supposedly, yeah. Though whether Peter exists as a separate entity or Bae becomes him or something....we don't know yet.

In an earlier episode Neal said he'd be several hundred years old now if he hadn't stayed in some other world(s). That implies he should be at least 200-300. But he went straight from FTL to 19th century London. So he'd be a bit over 100 but far less than 200 years old. Something doesn't add up.
        Well maybe they just assume viewers cant do math hahaha

Comment

I guess they might explain with that whole "time passes differently in Neverland" thing. I mean Wendy was away for one night from Bae's POV but it was longer for her. Perhaps from the real world's perspective, Bae was in Neverland for 80-90 years but he was really there for 200 years or something. Although I thought he implied that he's been in a few other places, not just FTL and Neverland.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            All the heart stuff in OUAT has constantly made me think of Kingdom Hearts. The shadow being a Heartless would be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore

I guess they might explain with that whole "time passes differently in Neverland" thing. I mean Wendy was away for one night from Bae's POV but it was longer for her. Perhaps from the real world's perspective, Bae was in Neverland for 80-90 years but he was really there for 200 years or something. Although I thought he implied that he's been in a few other places, not just FTL and Neverland.

Maybe him and Hook travelled to other lands together. Maybe thats have Bae eventually got to our world. But wasnt the bean Hook used to get to Neverland the last magic bean? Cant remember. Could have also used the portal the Shadow uses.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
                All the heart stuff in OUAT has constantly made me think of Kingdom Hearts. The shadow being a Heartless would be a good one.
                Since the begining ive been wanting KH stuff. I really hope we get some cause I have ideas of how it can all connect.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎