No announcement yet.

Teaser mistake

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaser mistake

The "in medias res" teaser of Fanatic implies that Lois is going to shoot Jonathan (for whatever reason: imposter, posessed, who knows).

It's cut in a way that you first see Lois and then only the eye of the person who's actually pulling the trigger.

This eye is green - like Lois'.

Later it's revealed that it's actually Samantha Drake who's doing to shooting.

The catch is: Annie Burgstede has blue eyes: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3146097152/nm1665603

I'm sure it was intentional to get viewers on edge. It's like the misleading comic book covers to get people buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
      I'm sure it was intentional to get viewers on edge. It's like the misleading comic book covers to get people buy it.
      But they already made the intentional ploy by showing Lois look through the scope. Then she looks up and then we see "the eye" back through the scope and pulling the trigger.

What happened at the end of the episode was Lois looking through the scope, looking back up again, arguing and fighting with Samantha and then Samantha taking the rifle, aiming and firing.

Comment

I didn't even think about that. I just thought it was a cool teaser to be honest.

I thought they made a mistake one day on The WB. U know how they switched from Kids' WB! to Afternoon WB back when the network was still on? Well they used to promote Smallville during Afternoon WB by airing a scene from that night's ep. The first time it happened I thought the channel had glitched and they were accidentally showing the ep. Then the scene ended and they had the "Smallville all new tonight on The WB!" I think that was the first time they did it too. It was the ep in season 5 right after Clark got his powers back and he and Lana were making out in the barn then talking about how they hadn't been together physically since the ep where they got together. Wish The CW would do stuff like that during each afternoon with shows like Arrow and SPN. It was cool!

Comment

I'm pretty sure networks (even The CW) still promote their primetime shows during the day, even now.

Comment

Oops sorry I mean with a scene from a show during the day. Sorry about that it was a long day today and I was tired.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎