Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exedore
    Nobody was bothered about whatever it was that neutralized Regina's magic?
    That still bothers me, actually. I posted about it in the live discussion thread. Did you notice, in the previous episode, how Regina put the arm cuff on while she was down below the library with Hook? Her magic was neutralized the second she put it on, yet she was able to make the elevator move to bring herself back up to the surface.

Notice how they made no mention of the cuff or expanded upon how it worked in this episode as well?...

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this the first time we actually saw David hugging and talking to Emma as a father would? I mean, we always see her confinding in Mary Margareth, and her trying to be her mum, but this seems to be the first time I saw him as "her father". Am I mistaken? And unfortunately, it was very short. I wish we could see it more...

Comment

Originally posted by liana
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this the first time we actually saw David hugging and talking to Emma as a father would? I mean, we always see her confinding in Mary Margareth, and her trying to be her mum, but this seems to be the first time I saw him as "her father". Am I mistaken? And unfortunately, it was very short. I wish we could see it more...
        Well when they first found out who everyone was there was a group hug sort of thing but then Emma went away to fairytale land then off to NY so this was the first time they actually had some real time together since they were always off doing other things.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎