Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Second Star To The Right" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
    They're going to blow up Storybrooke...I've seen that scenario way too many times.
    then they will time travel to the 1970s and Anton decides he wants to write the script to Star Wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
      then they will time travel to the 1970s and Anton decides he wants to write the script to Star Wars.
      yeah pretty much

Comment

• The shadow I'm guessing has been looking for someone who could be a leader of the Lost Boys and stop the crying... Or something like that and Wendy didn't understand. We know Bae is going to spend a very long time in Neverland and looks like they' might be going the route that miniseries from a year or two ago (can't remember if it was done in another story, probably was) did with Bae and Hook being friends at one point.

Instead of Oz or Wonderland it'd be interesting if Neil finds himself back in Neverland. Plus it'll give them extra use of whatever sets they made and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows back up next week. Would be incredibly convenient but there must be a way to control where the bean portal takes you because if not it seems extremely random and dangerous, perhaps something Bae could have learned while traveling with Hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
          The shadow I'm guessing has been looking for someone who could be a leader of the Lost Boys and stop the crying... Or something like that and Wendy didn't understand. We know Bae is going to spend a very long time in Neverland and looks like they' might be going the route that miniseries from a year or two ago (can't remember if it was done in another story, probably was) did with Bae and Hook being friends at one point.

Instead of Oz or Wonderland it'd be interesting if Neil finds himself back in Neverland. Plus it'll give them extra use of whatever sets they made and I wouldn't be surprised if he shows back up next week. Would be incredibly convenient but there must be a way to control where the bean portal takes you because if not it seems extremely random and dangerous, perhaps something Bae could have learned while traveling with Hook.
          Ya I can see it like the Neverland Mini Series with Hook and Peter or in this case Bae being friends until he learns that Hook is corrupt. perhaps learning the connection between Hook and Rumple and perhaps Hook wants to take Bae back to use him as bait to get to Rumple. Then I can see Bae caving in and risking going on Neverland soil and being sucked into that world.

We probably wont get any major Wonderland stuff on the show anymore since they are doing that short series spin off show.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎