Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOSTAGE and SALVATION Official Re-Watch Thread, May 5, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE FIGHT, woohoo! "I won't let you take this one" Claaaaaark, noooooooo!!!!!! TO BE CONTINUED...

Amazing rewatch! Man...next friday we start the last season. I'm getting all nostalgic. Oh well it had to end someday. Have a wonderful weekend!

Comment

• See ya next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by RightWingConspirator
        I say this was the second best (right after the one where Clark leaves Smallville after, in his eyes, causing Martha to miscarry) and Lex wakes up on his honeymoon plane to realize he's been had in a homicidal way.
        My favorite Finale will always be Commencement, with its galloping meteor shower countdown and the tension of Clark collecting the 3 stones to save mankind. Salvation was a close 2nd IMHO.

Comment

• PS: May the 4th be with you today!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
            This Clark/Zod fight does make up, somewhat, for the lame Doomsday fight. The producers/writers certainly learned their lesson. Nothing disappointing about this one!
            Gotta disagree, Mrs. K.....different producers! And I could have sworn I mentioned that last night....guess the Internet Explorer/K-Site Forum squabbling did it in

Comment

• still needed to put these up:

Comment

• Nice

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡