Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teri Hatcher shows off some Lois Lane Memories on twitter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teri Hatcher shows off some Lois Lane Memories on twitter.

Very cool to hear Teri and others actresses come to the defense of Lois! She also shared her memories of playing her. I'm also shocked she reached out to Dean Cain! It's a shame he didn't respond.
    Last edited by victorsage; 04-19-2013, 11:49 AM.

Did she and Dean have a falling out or something? I'm curious about the "shocked" part.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
      Did she and Dean have a falling out or something? I'm curious about the "shocked" part.
      Rumor was they hated each other. I have no idea if it was true and/or who was to blame if it is/was true. I never cared to learn about it.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
        I don't think they "hate" each other, after all Dean showed up at Teri's big book event. But they don't really seems to hang out at all, and rarely see each other. Which is rare for two co-workers who were such a big part of each others life once. They just don't seem to keep in touch at all.

That was six years ago or so, and at the time it happened there was lots of talk about how emotional she got when she saw Dean. Some people think "something" happened between them once, some people say that some people blamed Teri's pregnancy for pushing the cancellation of the series. Although I personally think it had more to do with Disney's desire to bring back "the wonderful world of Disney" during the time period. Whatever the reason it seemed obvious at the time that she really appreciated that Dean showed up for her, and that she was almost shocked that he did.

They seemed to have lots of fun on set together though, anytime you watch any behind the scene thing they are hamming it up usually. There is even one interview were Teri says something like "I don't know how he could stay attracted to me we are together all the time." And Dean speaks up saying something about how it's "easy to do" with her. It was an interesting time. A lot of people claim that Teri's marriage was in a bad place to at the time, which is one of the reasons her husbands character was replaced and reshoot by another actor later on.

You got to remember with the rumors of this time period, you heard everything from Teri and Dean really had a hot secret affair that lasted for years, to the idea that neither one would ever liked the other and their hot chemistry on screen came from their hatred of each other. It was the early internet after all. I think the truth though is somewhere in between those to theories myself.

The more specific reason I was surprised that Dean didn't say anything though, was that Dean is doing something with all the other "Supermen" still alive. So I thought it would have been normal for him to say something about "his Lois Lane". I don't know how twitter works though, so maybe Dean hasn't even noticed Teri's post. Plus I read something about how Dean owns a bunch of back taxes now, so maybe his mind is simply elsewhere.

Comment

One of the above bloopers I was talking about above.

This was picture was taken on set during one of the breaks they had.

And this picture was taken randomly by the photographer during one of their promo shots. It was selling on ebay once upon a time.
          Last edited by victorsage; 04-21-2013, 08:00 AM.

Comment

This is a good little memory too.

Comment

It was cancelled primarily because the ratings dropped significantly which was the justification for cancelling it, Disney's taking over and the choices made probably also had a hand in it. It's not that uncommon for people to lose touch, regardless of how long they worked together, they worked together they didn't go home together. As for not responding to a Tweet it's not that hard to miss when he doesn't follow her on Twitter and she doesn't follow him, he wouldn't be notified of the mention. As for how their relationship is today the only people who know that are those close to both of them and it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Ratings were low but according to Superman Vs Hollywood it had already been renewed or at least the people working on the show had been told that. The deal was if The Rosie O'Donnell Show would be carried by abc then L&C would get a fifth season. However Eisner came in and killed the deal, saying no one asked him. That was b4 abc was bought by Disney when the deal was made but he came in and threw all that out the window. Show was canned and Wonderful World Of Disney replaced it. I get the ratings situation and all but that's still pretty low for Eisner to do. U have a show where the people have been told they were good and he tosses it out.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎