No announcement yet.

MSN/Netflix to revive Heroes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSN/Netflix to revive Heroes?

Save the cheerleader, launch a new programming initiative? MSN, which is making a big push into original programming via Xbox, is in talks to revive NBC‘s superhero drama Heroes, TVLine has learned exclusively. PHOTOS | TV Return — 23 Shows We Want Remade and Revived Right Now Details remain sketchy, but sources confirm that MSN […]

I hope, I hope, I hope... though I still wish it would happen on NBC.

Here's a thought: I have no idea how MSN/Xbox could possibly afford to bring back Heroes... and NBC needs hits... maybe they could do it like the DirecTV/Friday Night Lights deal, where it runs exclusively one place and then NBC itself later?

Comment

I would love it to happen one of my favorite's.

Would the key cast members be willing to come back I'm not so sure all of them will?

Comment

Yes I saw this! I would love a revivial and I agree they need new characters. I really hope this comes together as I think if they have new writers they could get the show back togther in its top form.

Comment

Would this take place after the events of the finale (Claire outing them)?

Comment

doesnt everyone have other projects now? I know hayden has Nashville.
            Last edited by Rival X The Great; 04-17-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

nvm. i rather they leave it alone if none of the original people are coming back.

Comment

I'd watch.

Comment

They're basically trying to reboot the series with cameos from the original cast (depending on their availability).

It reminds me of their attempt....Heroes: Origins

Comment

i'm big fan of the original series. Love every season. Season 3 is my favorite.

Comment

Really?? Season 3?? I think thats when the show went south. Season 1 is my favorite...then 2...then 3...then 4....Bad trend haha

EDIT: Like I said I think they are making the right call with a new cast. Could work, could not, but either way Im watching it.

Comment

Season 3 really that's your favourite?

Season 1 is the best followed by season 4 IMO.

Comment

4 did improve and after first viewing it was my 2nd favorite also. It captured the magic the following seasons after season 1 forgot about. But On 2nd viewing I really couldent stand it. It was basically Claires social life the whole time. Season 4 is better than the 2nd half of season 3 but not as good as the first half. But season 1 is universally the best

Comment

Season 1 is good. But people over hype it. I love Season 3. I can't really explain why. I like how Peter and Nate's father was the villian. The whole fugitives angle was interesting as well. the only thing i didn't like was the depowering of Hiro and Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimkong
                              4 did improve and after first viewing it was my 2nd favorite also. It captured the magic the following seasons after season 1 forgot about. But On 2nd viewing I really couldent stand it. It was basically Claires social life the whole time. Season 4 is better than the 2nd half of season 3 but not as good as the first half. But season 1 is universally the best
                              What I liked about the last season was the whole carnival setting and the whole storyline and the main villain was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎