Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Taxi Driver" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it just me or did that trial seem too easy for what Sam had to do?

Comment

Did anybody catch what Crowley said...."I am....forever!"

What was that all about? If we didn't already have Lucifer on this show, I would say that Crowley was Satan....he originally started on the series as a "punk-ass crossroad's demon" then King of Hell, and now...forever?

What other evil being who we have not seen yet could he be? Not Death, not Satan, not who?

Comment

Maybe Crowley is being possessed by Satan now?

Awwww geez I was kinda hoping Naomi was going to make Bobby corporeal again somehow.

Was it Sam's right hand that was affected after he passed the test?
        Last edited by Austin 3:16; 04-03-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
          Maybe Crowley is being possessed by Satan now?

Awwww geez I was kinda hoping Naomi was going to make Bobby corporeal again somehow.

Was it Sam's right hand that was affected after he passed the test?
          Is it possible he killed Satan, and has taken over? Maybe that was a line used to intimidate a foe, or since he's a bigshot he's egotistical.

He said My hell. Does this mean he was able to create another Hell?

Yes I think it was Sams right hand.

Comment

Crowley calling it "his hell" is probably a reference to him changing up Hell that was seen in "The Man Who Would Be King" in season six, although where Bobby was at looked far happier than a DMV line

But, seriously, I would think that area is where all the innocent souls were sent to and the ones that really belonged in Hell were sent to the area shown in TMWWBK.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Crowley calling it "his hell" is probably a reference to him changing up Hell that was seen in "The Man Who Would Be King" in season six, although where Bobby was at looked far happier than a DMV line

But, seriously, I would think that area is where all the innocent souls were sent to and the ones that really belonged in Hell were sent to the area shown in TMWWBK.
              What do you mean by Innocent Souls?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎