No announcement yet.

#4.18 "American Gothic"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dexter
    I feel bad for Tyler. He is the only one that Klaus picks on. It was pretty stupid of the writers to have Klaus threaten to kill Elena. She is the main character, so she obviously can't die. The writers love to make Klaus look pathetic by not committing to his death threats.

Elijah got upset over Jeremy's death, but Kol's death didn't even get mentioned.

I thought that Katherine was being fake. I didn't believe anything that she said to Elijah. He is a moron if he bought her BS. Elijah will hopefully be smart and use the cure to kill Silas. Why do none of these characters realize that using the cure on Silas is the most logical option? Is there something in the water?
    That's why I'm wondering if Elijah realizes Elena and Jeremy killed Kol cuz that seems flat disrespectful to Kol if he didn't at least snap at her for killing his brother. Out of the remaining originals, Klaus of all of them seemed the most upset at the loss of his brother... which just seems wrong, lol.

Hmm, I'm not sure they can use the cure on Silas now. Seems like that's the last step in breaking the otherside and letting all the dead supernaturals back into the land of the living. Most of which, probably have no respect for modern technology to hinder them from being discovered and leading to a full scale apocalyptic war.

Comment

Elijah mentioned the loss of a brother...Finn? Kol? Who knows? How Kol's demise escapes him would be ridiculous.

Comment

Giys, Klaus himself has told why he wants so bad to kill Tyler. Coz of thr hybrids!! Tyler was hisfirst succeful hybrid and yet was the first one to "betray" and "defy" Klaus. Plus Tyler found a way to break the sire bond and so he turned all the other hybrids againt Klaus. And that's why Klaus hate him and can't let it go. Add to this the fact that Tyler is the one Caroline loves.
        Concerni g to Kol's death,well the family boundof the Original family is really something but Kol wasn't exactally a perfect brother, right? He tryed to kill Rebeckah for good and tryed to ruin Klaus' plans. Klaus was pissed coz Elena and Jer killed his brother? Ofc, but in his own words "i would make him suffer on my own terms" , meanni g,he would torture Kol a little bit and then dagger him again for another 1000 years maybe.
        Elijah knows and always knew the nature of each of his sibilings,so he knows what Kol was like and possibly knows what Kol was trying to do w/ Jeremy... i guess his codes are debatable but... Who can blame him?
        And I, as well,didn't buy anything that came out from Katherine's mouth from the beggining till the end of the ep. She's always been selfish, manipulative and always always has a secret agenda.
        But Idon't believe Elijah fell for her crying puppy look either, at least, I hope he didn't.

Comment

Best quote of "American Gothic":

Elena to Elijah abt Katherine being a liar:
          " I'd say I told you so but... DUH!

HAHAHA I really laughed at that line. Elena calling Elijah a stupid retard moron! Great !

Speaking of Elijah do you guys think he would really kill Elena if anything happened to Katherine?!

Comment

Decent episode, was shocked by the ending very unexpected and I give a clap t the writers for that :-) , looks like they're going all out in Eleanor being a vamp

Comment

It's going to be really hard to use the cure on Silas. He can hide himself from the others. Bonnie is going to need to use a powerful spell that binds Silas to be seen at all times and then they can go from there to using the cure on him. Or maybe Bonnie is the wildcard and she gets so close to Silas, that she surprises him at the last second and uses the cure on him.

Comment

Doubt: I still don't understand why Silas wants the cure. Stefan explained something to Klaus a couple eps ago but I really didn't get it. It was confused. Silas wants to take the cure or to destry it? Does he need the cure to cast the spell that will put down the veil between this world and "the other supernatural dead creatures world"? Please, someone enlighten me!

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                  Doubt: I still don't understand why Silas wants the cure. Stefan explained something to Klaus a couple eps ago but I really didn't get it. It was confused. Silas wants to take the cure or to destry it? Does he need the cure to cast the spell that will put down the veil between this world and "the other supernatural dead creatures world"? Please, someone enlighten me!
                  The story is Silas wanted to be immortal and seduced Qetsea (I don't know how to spell her name, lol) into making spell that would grant them immortality so they coud be together forever. But... Silas lied, he didn't want to share the immortality spell with her cuz he loved another. When Qetsea found out, she killed the human girl Silas loved.

Silas coudn't bear the thought of living forever without her and wanted to die so they would be ruinited in death, but Qetsea further screwed him over and created the "otherside" for supernaturals to go when they died so that if/when Silas died, he'd still be without his true love for the rest of eternity.

So Silas wants to drop the viel to destroy the otherside so when he cures himself to become human again, he can die and be aloud to pass over naturally and be with his true love.

Who knows if it's true though. It makes Silas sound too much like a "victim" for it not sound like bullcrap to me - outside of cheating on Qetsea with another of course. But if every man who cheated got cursed to purgatory.... I think that place would be full by now and the dead would be spilling over in the real world due to lack of space, lolololol. Don't get me wrong, it's a horrible thing to do to a woman but its been a few thousand years... Surely Qetsea would be over it by now? Nah, it's got to be something else. Silas HAD to have done something else that's pretty awful and/or plans to do more in order to deserve such a punishment. That's just my opinion of course.

What I am curious is, can they force Silas the cure without destroying the otherside now that the expression triangle is complete? Do they know for sure, it's not as simple as e drinks it and BAM! otherside is gone, all the dead there get brought back to life? I'm only worried about that because he seemingly let Bonnie go, which makes it look like the witchcraft needed is already done. All he needs is the cure.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    The story is Silas wanted to be immortal and seduced Qetsea (I don't know how to spell her name, lol) into making spell that would grant them immortality so they coud be together forever. But... Silas lied, he didn't want to share the immortality spell with her cuz he loved another. When Qetsea found out, she killed the human girl Silas loved.

Silas coudn't bear the thought of living forever without her and wanted to die so they would be ruinited in death, but Qetsea further screwed him over and created the "otherside" for supernaturals to go when they died so that if/when Silas died, he'd still be without his true love for the rest of eternity.

So Silas wants to drop the viel to destroy the otherside so when he cures himself to become human again, he can die and be aloud to pass over naturally and be with his true love.

Who knows if it's true though. It makes Silas sound too much like a "victim" for it not sound like bullcrap to me - outside of cheating on Qetsea with another of course. But if every man who cheated got cursed to purgatory.... I think that place would be full by now and the dead would be spilling over in the real world due to lack of space, lolololol. Don't get me wrong, it's a horrible thing to do to a woman but its been a few thousand years... Surely Qetsea would be over it by now? Nah, it's got to be something else. Silas HAD to have done something else that's pretty awful and/or plans to do more in order to deserve such a punishment. That's just my opinion of course.

What I am curious is, can they force Silas the cure without destroying the otherside now that the expression triangle is complete? Do they know for sure, it's not as simple as e drinks it and BAM! otherside is gone, all the dead there get brought back to life? I'm only worried about that because he seemingly let Bonnie go, which makes it look like the witchcraft needed is already done. All he needs is the cure.
                    First of all thank you for the explanation. Now the story started to make sense for me.
                    Concerning to the whole cheatting stuff, well... You are totally right!!! lollollol Even Mary Madelaine (I don't know how you guys name that woman saint) cheated on her husband and the crowd wanted to throw stones on her till she fell dead but Jesus stopped them. So , yes, it's been some thousands years... Lol
                    And I totally agree w/ you abt Silas secret agenda or something. Ther must be something else the his desire to reunite w/ his true love.

Comment

Elijah episode = great episode !!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎