Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Salvation?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my favorite part had to be when Shado jumped on that guy and just started punching him....that was funny!

Comment

As usual, the action sequences were first rate, I especially liked the throw-down on the island, but I wasn't overly invested in Roy's story or the Lances.' Moira's a piece of work who is digging a deeper hole for herself, isn't there anyone she won't throw under the bus?

Comment

Originally posted by Raistlin
        As usual, the action sequences were first rate, I especially liked the throw-down on the island, but I wasn't overly invested in Roy's story or the Lances.' Moira's a piece of work who is digging a deeper hole for herself, isn't there anyone she won't throw under the bus?
        Her children is somebody she wouldn't throw under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
          Her children is somebody she wouldn't throw under the bus.
          I'm sure they will appreciate that when they find out how much blood she has on her hands.

Comment

What an episode! Definitely in the top two of the season. This is the second time this season an episode has had a cinematic vibe.

This episode was very intense, some parts had a horror vibe, others it came across like a thriller. The story this week was fantastic and I loved the motives for the killer.

I'm liking Roy Harpers story can't wait to see even more of him, I really do think they've got this casting spot on. There was a nice peace of foreshadowing aswell with him keeping the arrow.

This episode also had some of the greatest imagery on this show yet, when GA popped into the subway that shot looked epic.

There wasn't much action but it didn't need it, the tension was enough to pull the episode through.

As for Sarah maybe still even alive I still think she might be.

Also love that Rihanna song at the end :cwink:

Island flashbacks were awesome again, I have a feeling that Fei's daughter may be a double agent.

Moira Queen is EVIL!!! Nice to se Dark Archer again.

We finally know what the symbol means

Anyone else catch the Dark Knight reference? You gonna hood up? It's the middle of the day. Very reminiscent of the the middle of the day Alfred not very subtle.

9/10

Comment

Sorry for bumping the thread, but I made an observation in rewatching the episode that I think is worth noting: Oliver momentarily blanches when Laurel says "Sara's dead", and then softly agrees with her. Given what we now know, I think it's a safe indicator that the producers already knew what they were going to be doing in Season 2 with her character and with Oliver, or else they wouldn't have had Oliver react as he did.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎