No announcement yet.

The Dragon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dragon

Who do you think he is? Seeing how hes asian i think its safe to assume hes from where Mulan is from. So im guessing he could be Mushoo. I havent seen the movie so maybe there are other dragons but Mushoo is the only one i know.

Mushu makes the most sense given that we already have a Mulan in the story and he was a red dragon.

Otherwise, I have no idea.

But, I'm more concerned about and questioning how he knew everything about Pinocchio. Could he have come from Fairy Tale Land in another way other than the Curse (which he clearly was not affected by)? Did he come to our world via Jefferson's Hat or one of the magic beans?

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
      Mushu makes the most sense given that we already have a Mulan in the story and he was a red dragon.

Otherwise, I have no idea.

But, I'm more concerned about and questioning how he knew everything about Pinocchio. Could he have come from Fairy Tale Land in another way other than the Curse (which he clearly was not affected by)? Did he come to our world via Jefferson's Hat or one of the magic beans?

Old Anceint asian guys seem to know everything. thats why we have fortune cookies. Old Chinese guys always seem to be able to see the future or have visions and stuff. So he may just be able to see inside peoples souls. Could be a reason why he needs something meaningful of the person. He needs something to be able to keep track of the people or to be able to create a potion or something. If thats the case would the potion he gave august work for tamara if he used the string to create it.

I dont know how he got to this world. Maybe he came to this world cause he could be more helpful or he was banished from his world. I know Mulan was shunned for being a girl who wanted to fight with the men and eventually gets accepted but maybe on Once when she was found out she was banished too and perhaps Mushu being her gaurdian or something was banished too but they wound up in different worlds. Also what if Mulan is from our world and in our world we do have magic. I doubt we will find out this season but next season im sure we will.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        he may just be able to see inside peoples souls. Could be a reason why he needs something meaningful of the person.
        I like that, actually.

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        He needs something to be able to keep track of the people or to be able to create a potion or something. If thats the case would the potion he gave august work for tamara if he used the string to create it.
        I was wondering about that. Even if Tamara had used the magic from the Dragon (which we know she doesn't because she wasn't really sick), would it have worked on her? I don't think it would have since it was so specific to Pinocchio.

Comment

The old dude was something else!!! What old Chinese guys ask 10Gs for a cure???? He must be the Ming type from Flash Gordon.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎