Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
    Geppetto lied about the wardrobe's power and created a conspiracy that prevented Snow coming to our world with her daughter. So yeah, he's a liar. He even fessed up about that very thing in this episode and felt bad about it.

They didn't know that Pinocchio would die during the Curse. In "The Stranger", the Blue Fairy even says there is no way to know what would happen to him. Geppetto was just making assumptions.

Geppetto took away Snow's chance to be with her child when all it really did was turn Pinocchio into wood, anyway. And, to top everything off, Geppetto was not only rewarded for it by reuniting with his son, the son turned back into the age he was when they were separated so they could start over.

Snow and Emma don't get that chance.
    what about the conspiracy to create the curse. Pinocchio would have become a puppet as the curse took away the happy endings. Pinocchio happy ending was to be a real boy and Geppetto's was to have his son. I do not see how Pinocchio would have survived the curse. Regina and Rumple are the ones who are fault not Geppetto.

Comment

If anything Geppetto is an even better person for feeling guilty even though imo he made the right decision.

Comment

Things were going so smooth..........I didn't want this show to start heading out on a wild tangent the same way as Lost. No 10 this week!

Comment

I was disappointed that August became child again. Ok maybe he deserved a second chance (i didn't want him to die). But then, he forgot his past.. For me it's too much: I don't like the new Pinocchio. I don't really understand Owen's motivations. And his girlfriend ? I hope that the new episode will answer my questions. In fact, I don't really like the way that takes Ouat.

Comment

I think this show is starting to jump the shark. It makes me really sad, because I've really loved the show.

Comment

Really disliked the bit with August going to see a doctor. It feels like a tired cliché of people on shows seeking medical help, for stuff regular medicin clearly can't fix. Surely, he'd realize that they wouldn't believe him and think that he's crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎