Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time In Wonderland - Original KSiteTV Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC’s Once Upon A Time is officially a franchise as the network has ordered the spinoff to series.

http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-t...appening/22351

Comment

Wonder if it will be used to fill OUAT's slot during a break. Surely ABC will not air new OUAT opposite big specials and such- should have learned its lesson by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Resistance84
        Wonder if it will be used to fill OUAT's slot during a break. Surely ABC will not air new OUAT opposite big specials and such- should have learned its lesson by now.
        think it will air while Once is on break.

Comment

They are answering some questions about the show on the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/OnceWonderl..._comment_reply

Comment

They said they will announce Tuesday when its going to air.

Comment

Thanks, superhippie.

Would be great if it airs when OUAT is on break.

Comment

They confirmed that, even if the series is structured like American Horror Story with a beginning, middle, and end, the potential is there for multiple seasons, which is something I've believed ever since they first announced it.

Comment

I think it would be cool if each season of this spin-off is a different story set in a different land. The first one is Wonderland. The second one could be Oz. Then Narnia. The fourth could be....I dunno Gulliver's world. And so on and so forth. Of course they could revisit the same land - like maybe Wonderland again in another season should this survive long enough - but in general each story would be set in a different fantastical world.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                    I think it would be cool if each season of this spin-off is a different story set in a different land. The first one is Wonderland. The second one could be Oz. Then Narnia. The fourth could be....I dunno Gulliver's world. And so on and so forth. Of course they could revisit the same land - like maybe Wonderland again in another season should this survive long enough - but in general each story would be set in a different fantastical world.
                    I don't see that happening, not based on the way things were worded on the official FB page (which, BTW, was a response to a question of whether or not the series was a 'one-off' thing).

Comment

Will air Thursdays at 8.

Comment

the promo is up. looks really good.

Comment

^I'm surprised by how good the promo looks. And it doesn't seem to resemble OUAT at all really. Not what I expected, in a good way.

Comment

Ya some stuff doesnt look anything like Once. Im wondering tho if this is more of a prequal to victorian times. everyone looks old. perhaps takes place around the time Bae goes to Neverland? She mentioned Pirates so could be possible she knows Hook. But ya id guess this is a prequal to the point where Cora and Jefferson wouldnt even be a live yet so have their be other people in those roles. Guess we need to wait and see but with this and SHIELD ABC has a pretty good chance at being a top netowkr when it comes to new shows.

Comment

Wow, this actually looks really good. I'll definitely check it out.

Comment

Looks pretty good. Of course the love interest thing is the same old same old for OUAT. Couldn't they have had Alice be a child when she first went to the Wonderland? The love interest thing could have been introduced later. Or they could have compromised and had her go to Wonderland as a child but older when she went to Looking-Glass Land. Besides that, it looks like it will be fun.

The setup with Alice being sent to a medical facility because everyone thinks she's crazy and has to be cured reminds me of Return to Oz.
                                Last edited by Exedore; 05-14-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎