No announcement yet.

#4.16 "Bring It On"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
    10! Am I the only one who wants to see Elena as the "Big Bad"? Before getting cured and all! I think she has it in her...Katherine has a rhyme to her reason...Elena is like just RAWR! Without her humanity.
    Agreed 100% Bad Elena rules!!!

10/10 from me!!! Can't wait to see Delena in New York!

Comment

I guess the best thing I can say about an emotionless Elena is she's pretty? LOL. The actress who plays her is so beautiful when she smiles and laughs, so it's nice when they make Elena smile and laugh - even when she's being an evil emotionless ho-bag, lol.

The whole thing with Hayley in this ep just seemed so random. Like she was there just to be there and to give a somewhat connection to Katherine, she didn't fit with the story at all. Like even IF Katherine would just randomly bump into her and whisper promises of her family - ala exactly the same thing that happened already with Shane did - so two such random occurances seem HIGHLY UNLIKELY - why, oh why, would she run to Klaus - why did she even have his damn phone number at all? Why did they have phone records for Damon to follow of them talking REPEATEDLY? Makes. No. SENSE. RANDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
        I guess the best thing I can say about an emotionless Elena is she's pretty? LOL. The actress who plays her is so beautiful when she smiles and laughs, so it's nice when they make Elena smile and laugh - even when she's being an evil emotionless ho-bag, lol.

The whole thing with Hayley in this ep just seemed so random. Like she was there just to be there and to give a somewhat connection to Katherine, she didn't fit with the story at all. Like even IF Katherine would just randomly bump into her and whisper promises of her family - ala exactly the same thing that happened already with Shane did - so two such random occurances seem HIGHLY UNLIKELY - why, oh why, would she run to Klaus - why did she even have his damn phone number at all? Why did they have phone records for Damon to follow of them talking REPEATEDLY? Makes. No. SENSE. RANDOM!
        Completely agree w/ your post abt the whole Hayley being random thing. I have. Posted something like that before saying tht the whole thing w/ Klaus just didn't fit, at all!

Comment

Early on in the episode, why was Elena covering her breast with her free hand while she was showering? Was she afraid she was on candid camera?

Or maybe Elena has a crippling fear of invisible people spying on her when she's naked. I guess that isn't so crazy considering ghosts are real in her world... Maybe she was afraid Jeremy was watching her? (He did just die recently afterall.) It seems a person can't even take a trip to the toilet in this universe without worrying about it.

Comment

Maybe she just likes touching her boob? She's a "bad girl" now afterall, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
              Maybe she just likes touching her boob? She's a "bad girl" now afterall, lol.
              She is a bad girl now, true, but I think the real villain of this story is most likely the ghost of the dead pervert Jeremy:

*Elena is in the shower covering her breasts from view even though she's totally alone in the bathroom*

*Stefan walks in*

Stefan: Elena, what are you doing?
              Elena: It's Jeremy....he's here....I can feel him...watching me....with his eyes...
              Stefan: And I'm listening to you, with my ears. And now my ears hurt. And brain.

Jeremy suddenly appears for the audience only: "Come on Vampire Diaries fans, don't judge me. You don't know what it's like being dead. It really plays a number on you!"

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Meh.

Especially from the preview clip, I was really excited for emotionless Elena. Instead, for me she was annoying, especially since she was mean to Caroline.

I also have to agree with whoever it was on Twitter that said there needs to be a magic spell so Hayley is suddenly Australian. I LOVE Phoebe Tonkin but hearing her attempting an American voice is painful.

When did Klaus get those tattoos? lol

I did get a laugh when they referenced the underage drinking and drug use. But still, I admit it: I was pretty bored. Sorry

I totally agree with this. I too was excited to see Nina Dobrev portray a selfish, unemotional vampire for this episode but I was NOT please with how she treated Caroline and her mom. JERK MOVE ELENA!!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎