Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDK what to think of this movie I liked some of Raimi's work but i was disappointed with the Amazing Spider-man. I hope they go more into the parent's in this movie. However i have a feeling this will end up like Spider-man 3

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWolverine
      IDK what to think of this movie I liked some of Raimi's work but i was disappointed with the Amazing Spider-man. I hope they go more into the parent's in this movie. However i have a feeling this will end up like Spider-man 3
      Yeah I doubt Amazing Spider Man movie series is going to end up like Spider Man 3 of making the execrable mistake of trying to put to many super villains in one movie, and because of that there are ones that don't get a lot of time on the big screen.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        ^^^You mean this picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15412[/ATTACH]

That's a really bad comb-over, worse than Donald Trump's
        It also reminds me of the goofy villains from the third and fourth Batman movies of the previous film series... and early Killian in IM3. Not a good sign.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3069817-0296859134-086ki.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	6627932Click image for larger version

Name:	3069818-0107653791-087qx.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	6627933

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	3081439-2687726010-BLsJPcGCIAEeeWo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	6627940Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2334467-1A19652B000005DC-273_634x614.jpg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	6627941Click image for larger version

Name:	article-2334467-1A19C5AE000005DC-573_634x816.jpg
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	6627942Click image for larger version

Name:	Ögonblicksbild 1 (2013-06-12 23-45).jpg
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	6627957
            Last edited by jon-el87; 06-12-2013, 02:48 PM. Reason: Adding another behind the scenes photo.

Comment

There's a rumor going around, that Colm Feore will be playing Adrian Toomes (AKA Vulture). As the information comes from CBM.com, I'd suggest we take it with a grain of salt.

However, in the event that it turns out to be true, he'll likely not team up with Electro and Rhino. Looking at the previous series, we had Mendel Stromm appear in the first one, without being Robot Master. Curt Connors was in 2 & 3, without becoming the Lizard. And Harry was in two movies, before becoming New Goblin.

I'd imagen, they'd have Toomes be an Oscorp scientist, who created the Rhino suit. Possibly, along with the Goblin glider and a flight harness/suit, that we'll see in the background or as a blueprint (like Zola's android body, in First Avenger). And appear as a villain, in the third film (at the most, we'll see Toomes get fired and steal the flight harness/suit, in TASM2).

Comment

Yeah I doubt Amazing Spider Man movie series is going to end up like Spider Man 3 of making the execrable mistake of trying to put to many super villains in one movie, and because of that there are ones that don't get a lot of time on the big screen.

There was only one villain in that movie - Eddie Brock (Vendome). Harry Osborn was motivated by revenge and jealousy to go after Peter Parker . . . and ended up being an ally. The Sandman (Flint Marko) was driven by his fugitive status to work with Vendome and he ended up coming to an understanding with Peter. Only Eddie Brock remained a villain to the end.

Comment

^^^It's "Venom"

Comment

From Newsarama:

We're not sure what the world will look like five years from now, but one thing it looks like we might be able to count on one thing: A new Spider-Man movie.

With Amazing Spider-Man 2 set for 2014, on Monday Sony annonuced the release dates for their next two Spidey films: June 10, 2016 and May 4, 2018.

That means that the first weekend of May is booked, for the next five years, by Marvel Comics-based comic book movies from either Marvel Studios or Sony: Amazing Spider-Man 2 on May 2, 2014; the Avengers sequel on May 1, 2015; untitled Marvel Studios films on May 6, 2016 and May 5, 2017; and a new Spider-Man movie (presumably Amazing Spider-Man 4) on May 4, 2018

Comment

Newsarama reports that Mary Jane won't appear in this movie, but will be introduced in TASM3.

Also, because of something she said in an interview, there's rumors going around that Felicity Jones will be playing Felicia Hardy.

Comment

New rumor is that Mary Jane will also be re-cast... to the surprise of no one.

Comment

They should have Mary Jane be mentioned all throughout TASMII. We'd never see her until the end where she'd have the classic Jackpot introduction. It would totally fit...right after Gwen's funeral!

I guess Peter wouldn't be honoring Gwen's memory if he jumped on MJ's bones immediately.

"But those are the best kind of bones..."

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                            They should have Mary Jane be mentioned all throughout TASMII. We'd never see her until the end where she'd have the classic Jackpot introduction. It would totally fit...right after Gwen's funeral!

I guess Peter wouldn't be honoring Gwen's memory if he jumped on MJ's bones immediately.

"But those are the best kind of bones..."
                            You just went to a dark place, my friend.

Comment

That is really sad that they are recasting MJ if they really are. I know alot of comic fans on the internet were jerks about the casting of Woodley as MJ. I also find it interesting they are possible throwing in Black Cat early. I am kinda bummed they cut MJ simple because she has been shafted in the comics over the past several years and it look like this trend will continue in the movies.

Comment

I agree its sad that Woodley may be out. She is a good actress and from what she's been saying she's bummed that they cut her from the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎