Collapse
No announcement yet.

#4.14 "Down The Rabbit Hole"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is fantastic. Another member of Team Scumbag has died.

Kol is so awesome that he can get revenge from beyond the grave.

Silas snapped Jeremy's neck, so does this mean that Elena will have sex with Silas?

Comment

LMAO! But awww! I'm still sad Jeremy is maaaaybe dead. dead. like for realz dead. Kol did try to warn them though!

Comment

Katherine. That is all.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I gave this show a 10, but this hit it on all cylinders for me! Even Bonnie was less irritating than normal, that alone is a red letter occasion!

Klaus's long, slow fall from the ranks of villains is finally complete! I don't know how I can ever take him seriously as one again, but I guess that's always been the pattern of this show since the beginning; alliances and motivations are always fluid. No one is ever truly good or evil. Give it 2 more seasons and they'll be holding the Miss Mystic Falls pageant at Silas' house.

But for what it's worth, Silas made a decent entrance for a force of "evil". I don't for a single solitary second believe Jeremy's dead for good, but we'll see...

Comment

Hoping Katherine would kill Elena is too much to ask for...maybe she has a plan for her. Do they have a special Doppelganger bond where Kat can't kill Elena? My memory is foggy.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
              I can't remember the last time I gave this show a 10, but this hit it on all cylinders for me! Even Bonnie was less irritating than normal, that alone is a red letter occasion!

Klaus's long, slow fall from the ranks of villains is finally complete! I don't know how I can ever take him seriously as one again, but I guess that's always been the pattern of this show since the beginning; alliances and motivations are always fluid. No one is ever truly good or evil. Give it 2 more seasons and they'll be holding the Miss Mystic Falls pageant at Silas' house.

But for what it's worth, Silas made a decent entrance for a force of "evil". I don't for a single solitary second believe Jeremy's dead for good, but we'll see...
              I areee w/ all you said, especially the part of the show shwing us no one is all good or all evil( we've seen that w/ Stefan and Damon, repectivly) and the part that Jeremy is not dead for good.

Also I have to say that I liked Rebeckah, despite her (supposed) wishes to have a human life w/ Stefanor some other man, she was selfish enough to snap his neck andgo after the cure for hersel.
              Which leads me to Damon. Depite he didn' wanna Elena to be cured he was willing to kill a Hunter Voughn and get the whole hounting hallucinations curse and take the cure and quoting him "for the girl that I love"

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                This is TVD, so Silas will obviously get the villain redemption care package: a tragic backstory, a drinking buddy, and a love interest.

The writers have been doing this since the very first villain of the show, Damon, and they keep on doing this. The only villains that stay villains are the ones that get killed off after a couple of episodes.
                I have to agree w/that, unfortunately. :/

Comment

Klaus needs to take villain lessons from Katherine. Whenever she shows up, bad things happen. Yes, I'll hate her if she killed Jeremy, but that's what villains do - things to make you hate them.

This was the most excited I've been by TVD in several weeks.

And if Jeremy is indeed dead, he can go be one of the Tomorrow People or something. Haha.

I did feel Tyler's departure was kind of out of nowhere, though. Well, I mean, it was out of somewhere but it just seemed so sudden. Are we supposed to think Tyler's gone forever? Or just until Klaus leaves for his spin-off?

I half expect Klaus to get the cure, and that could be the concept of the spin-off.

Comment

This episode just told a lot of things about the past
                    For example Katherine was the one who hired the man with the headstone in "Catch Me If You Can", but who turned out to kill himself so they wouldn't know who hired him. Katherine was the one who killed the man with the hatchet because she wanted them all to do the work. Then the next day she took back the stone from the man Shane traded with. Katherine was the one who attacked Elena(I knew this before they showed. Hint : Her hair was the same as Elena's at the side of the screen) when she heard the whisper of her name. She then beat Elena down so she wouldn't be able to catch her, and went after Jeremy, and the other hunter. She knew nothing about the Hunters Curse so if she would've taken his blood there would've been a different scenario. She refused to help Bonnie because that would ruin her plan of being able to take the cure with no problem. After the hunter got knocked down (We don't know if he's dead yet) she got tired of Jeremy, fed his blood to Silas, and took the cure with no problem at all. Jeremy got his neck snapped by Silas, so there of course will be again a rivalry between Elena and Katherine. Rebecca may get into this too. [SPOILER][COLOR=#000000 !important]If you did not see the preview of "Stand by Me" Klaus will be in this also against, or with Katherine to get the cure back. I have no idea if she takes the cure immediately after she leaves, but whatever happens their will still be a lot of action between Katherine, and her Doppelganger. [/COLOR][/SPOILER] Remember Klaus does want to destroy the cure, [SPOILER]and you're going to have to wait 3 weeks for "Bring It On". [/SPOILER]Jeremy will be avenged by Elena if there is no other way to revive him from the state of DEATH! Bonnie may be able to revive him (I bet not), or find a spell so she may be able to see him (If Bonnie wasn't able to see her grandmother whenever she wanted then i bet she won't be able to see Jeremy). Elena will struggle finding away to bring back Jeremy, but she will do all she can to bring back her last close family member. Also, remember Elena and Damon. Rebekah and Stefan. Who will Katherine take? Maybe she'll take both of them, and there'll be a female rivalry between the trio, and Elena will be on Rebekah's side for the first time truthly. But do you think Stefan will take Rebekah back for what she did to him at the top of the hill? As my final saying for this reply this is my theory: Whoever takes the cure will be changed to the age they truly are not the age of their body. Please reply if you have any other theories or things to say.
                    Last edited by Sugar; 02-18-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Katherine's back. Yawn. Jeremy might be dead. Again? Bonnie's uberwitch is not uber enough. Surprise. Vicious vampires being less vicious in the name of love. Klaus & Damon. Snooze. This show is predictable and keeps going back to the same old plot points again and again. I'm really going to have to stop DVRing this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                        Klaus needs to take villain lessons from Katherine. Whenever she shows up, bad things happen. Yes, I'll hate her if she killed Jeremy, but that's what villains do - things to make you hate them.

This was the most excited I've been by TVD in several weeks.

And if Jeremy is indeed dead, he can go be one of the Tomorrow People or something. Haha.

I did feel Tyler's departure was kind of out of nowhere, though. Well, I mean, it was out of somewhere but it just seemed so sudden. Are we supposed to think Tyler's gone forever? Or just until Klaus leaves for his spin-off?

I half expect Klaus to get the cure, and that could be the concept of the spin-off.
                        Completely agreed on Klaus' villain lessons. I see how sappy he got with Caroline at the end of that scene, you could see his eyes welling up even there. Really?? Klaus was always my favorite villain, but, it seems he is getting soft. Admittedly, I do enjoy Klaus/Caroline. I like how she puts it right to his face every time.

My friend and I write on each other's timeline's every week during the show and, it always goes like this, ".... really went down tonight!" But THIS time we practically freaked out.

Jeremy, uh WHAT?? He doesn't have his ring anymore does he? My jaw dropped during that scene. Makes me wonder about Katherine and the Hunter's Curse. Is Silas actually awake? Bonnie? Ahh!

It's been four days and I'm still reeling from this episode.

Comment

I personally don't see the problem with having dynamic villains. I'd rather not have every villain be one-dimensional without deep motives and development. So I hope Silas has a lot of layers and gets great development like Klaus.

Well, bye Jeremy. At least he got a really epic death.

I'm insulted that Elena is fine referring to herself and Stefan as "friends." I guess it makes sense though. She is emotionally damaged by his abuse for the past four seasons, so she is unable to stay mad at him. He makes her feel guilty and puts all the blame on her. It's sad, really.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎