Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries Season 5 Is Happening!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampire Diaries Season 5 Is Happening!

Good news!

Expected news. They should really wrap it up and end it in Season 6, though. No need to drag this show out.

Comment

I wish part of that plan would be actually getting Elena the cure. Vampire Elena is annoying.

Comment

^ LOL Human Elena is annoying.

Comment

Good news!

lol so what if Elena turns human? Will she run back to Stefan? I say yes, with the strong feeling that her feelings for Damon will slip back to under the surface and Damon will be back to being Damon.

Comment

Good news. Thank you!

Comment

Elena's annoying either way now.

I was kind of hoping season 4 would be their last season...

Comment

Sugar, Elena is annoying, but she was, only for me, so much annoying last times, that I can not hate she more. She is only lost. And I can give my love to the other characters. Thank god, they show us more other people, not only her.=) But, now, she is in my opinion punished, because she is a vampire, she killed a man, and she in now not more innocent, which is to proof. I think, now it is more interesting in some way - practically all of them became the same lavel, and now they can speak in the other way and on the other level ( sorry for tautology). In the first season it was so much blood, that I was shocked, now I overlook it, because now I search for sense. We see what we wanna to see. But it is really miserable - four years is a very-very long time.

Comment

I understand what you mean, probably I was too rude in my words. Can't wait it is friday...

Comment

Season 5 is premiering October 3...

Comment

Thank you ​Sugar!! I cannot wait for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                        You can keep on thinking that Elena cares for her friends and family, but it isn't true. Elena is having sex with the guy that has killed her friends and family. That is one of the best forms of showing that you don't care for your loved ones. This really isn't arguable.

Also, Elena sacrificing herself can be seen as a selfish act, not just a selfless act. What does Elena sacrificing herself say for the people that died for her? It says that people like John died in vain.
                        HAHAHAHA
                        and
                        HAHAHAHA

Hilarious. Really hilarious.

Comment

Let's keep the discussion to the show please, not other people or their opinions.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                            I wish part of that plan would be actually getting Elena the cure. Vampire Elena is annoying.
                            OMG RIGHT? Vampire Elena is so boring. She's not the strong, smart girl any longer. Just a vampire taking the cheap way out of life.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎