Clear All

• Disney and Fairytale References in this Episode

What ones did you spot?

lots of LOST references.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      lots of LOST references.
      Yep!

Ajira Airlines. The number 42. Damon Lindelof's voice on TV. Expose' being watched in the hospital.

There was also a connection with Jack and Alice in Wonderland so I'm interested to see if we'll get more backstory on that.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        Yep!

Ajira Airlines. The number 42. Damon Lindelof's voice on TV. Expose' being watched in the hospital.

There was also a connection with Jack and Alice in Wonderland so I'm interested to see if we'll get more backstory on that.
        Im sure we will. probably will need to wait till next season tho.

Comment

the dwarves (and tiny) whistling heigh ho as they started to hoe the field.

Comment

Also the harp Tiny had reminded me of the singing harp in Mickey and the beanstalk!

Comment

Ruby gave Jules Verne's The Mysterious Island to Belle to read. That's a dual reference I think. On the one hand it's of course a direct reference to Lost. On the other hand, it's yet another story that is probably real and exists somewhere in the OUAT multiverse. Perhaps we will see a Jules Verne world or a steampunk world at some point. I'd love to see something like that.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎