Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters That You Want To see Return

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah Blake married, and was killed I found out was killed in a Season 8 episode making her 2nd and final appearnce.
    So she returned.
    Anyone else think that him and Sam had a future together?

Was Bloody Mary permenately killed?

Comment

Why do you say that about Bloody Mary?

The only thing I can think of is if people are still wondering to this day why Dean's eyes bled out, lol.

In terms of asking what characters I'd like to be brought back...

Missouri Mosley, Chuck, Adam, Jody Mills(which was mentioned to be returning this season), Walt and Roy(I still want Dean to get his revenge even after all these years...it would be marvelous though to see those two hunters dying in a quick prologue though before the opening title screen and once Dean finds out he has a little smirk on his face), the Alpha Vamp, Dick Roman/Leviathan(presumably in Purgatory...perhaps Sam and/or Dean needs to get to Hell or maybe Purgatory has a doorway to Heaven as well and that's when Dick Roman appears), Garth needs to come back and so does Amelia....and I still want to see Inias show up who seemed like a friendly angel in a world where most of the angels are dickbags.

I think I'm past the days of really wanting to see Mary, John, Michael or Lucifer....if they ever show up, then awesome, if not, then it won't hurt the series any because for the most part, we got plenty out of those characters.
      Last edited by Anno_Domini; 08-05-2013, 01:08 AM.

Comment

I honestly don't ever want to see Amelia again....while the storyline seemed interesting at first, I just could not get past the lack of chemistry between the two of them. Probably the only "dud" in the Supernatural casting department's great track record.

I would love to see Missouri back. She could be invaluable to the boys now with communicating with Bobby and all up in Heaven. As much as the MoL bunker is way cool, I doubt there's a machine or spell in there that could bridge the gap between earth and Heaven....but she could.

Comment

Well the thing is, while I can agree with Amelia's arc being so lackluster, it is an important situation that Sam went through for apparently a year or so, and if her end was in "Torn and Frayed", then it was a pretty bad one. I'd at least like to see a case being involved where she lives and Sam has some closure that way. Sort of a backwards look at the Dean/Lisa situation and instead of the case being the first time we see Lisa that makes Dean start to feel for her again, the case is the last time we see Amelia and Sam finally has some closure because it certainly didn't feel that way last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            The only thing I can think of is if people are still wondering to this day why Dean's eyes bled out, lol.
            I know I still wonder about that....

Walt and Roy
            I'd forgotten about them! Yes, totally want them to return (or at least get a mention) about Dean finally getting his 'revenge' on them.

Comment

I mean, I could wonder why Dean's eyes bled out too, but that would give me a headache as I doubt we'll ever find out now since it's so late into the series.

Someone should finally ask Kripke one of these days.

Comment

^ I've always wanted to ask TPTB at SPN about it, if I ever got to go to a Con or something. I realize it will probably never be answered 'in show' but would hope they could at least tell us somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  Why do you say that about Bloody Mary?

In terms of asking what characters I'd like to be brought back...

Missouri Mosley, Chuck, Adam, Jody Mills(which was mentioned to be returning this season), Walt and Roy(I still want Dean to get his revenge even after all these years...it would be marvelous though to see those two hunters dying in a quick prologue though before the opening title screen and once Dean finds out he has a little smirk on his face), the Alpha Vamp, Dick Roman/Leviathan(presumably in Purgatory...perhaps Sam and/or Dean needs to get to Hell or maybe Purgatory has a doorway to Heaven as well and that's when Dick Roman appears), Garth needs to come back and so does Amelia....and I still want to see Inias show up who seemed like a friendly angel in a world where most of the angels are dickbags.

I think I'm past the days of really wanting to see Mary, John, Michael or Lucifer....if they ever show up, then awesome, if not, then it won't hurt the series any because for the most part, we got plenty out of those characters.
                  Because she disolved into blood, and Dean threw the mirror on the ground.

Lucifer He's the Devil and possibly the most Delusional Villain in the Tv show.

Comment

She was destroyed though. She saw her own image through that said mirror and when she dissolved into blood, Dean crashed that same mirror, thus destroying Bloody Mary. I felt it was a fitting ending.

Comment

THe Demon Abaddon
                      She's working for someone else, from the comments I recall reading on her is that she isn't like other female demons of bimbos in tight jeans. Likely if she does return it'll be in a new host body.

Comment

Charlie from the Bloody Mary episode.
                        See how she's been since losing her friend Jill.

Comment

Bobby would be great. He and Ash can team up in heaven to help the boys. I would love to see that. Also I would like death to come back. One thing I've wondered is are death and God brothers. The way death described that they can't recall which of them came first. And when Dean ordered him to "kill God" he sort of refused. Possibly family ties. That would be interesting.

Comment

The son of Amy of the girl next door

If you watched the episode it gives us a hint of a future battle so it be abysmal to never see it since Dean did kill Amy that her son saw leaving him more than likely to feel nothing but hatred and anger towards Dean plus wanting Vengeance.

Comment

Definitely Jesse (half human-half demon kid) from 5x06 episode

Comment

I want Gabriel back somehow. I love him. His death is, to date, the only one that's made me cry on Supernatural.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎