No announcement yet.

Invasion #2.13 "The Fix"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invasion #2.13 "The Fix"

Talk about the January 26 Young Justice here!
    10 - Great
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Needs To Be Fixed
    0%

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    Talk about the January 26 Young Justice here!
    I rate this episode as a 10.

Artemis proved to be both savy and brave to get away (at least for now) from a very difficult situation. Superboy finally learned of Nightwing's ruse and, although he backed Dick in front of Lagoon, we could see the tension between the two afterwards.

The episode also ended with a dubious outcome involving Jaime and his scarab. The Green Beetle from Mars looks awfully suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if whatever he did to Jaime's scarab was part of the Reach's plans. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but, in any case, this season is getting really interesting now and I am looking forward to seeing how the heroes will defeat the alien invasion.

Comment

^I agree about the Green Beetle. There's something very strange about him, and there is no way on Earth-16 that Jaime's little problem is solved so easily.

It's not surprising in the least that Conner was unhappy about the deception. He was a founding member of the team. I actually thought he took it pretty well, considering his past anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
        ^I agree about the Green Beetle. There's something very strange about him, and there is no way on Earth-16 that Jaime's little problem is solved so easily.

It's not surprising in the least that Conner was unhappy about the deception. He was a founding member of the team. I actually thought he took it pretty well, considering his past anger issues.
        You can tell through this entire season that Connor is a lot calmer and not as much of a hothead as he was during season 1. I'm guessing Superman finally taking him under his wing and training him in those five years really helped.

Comment

Well this show has been cancelled along with Green Lantern.http://www.newsarama.com/tv/young-ju...-canceled.html
          To say I'm pissed is an understatement but I'm not surprised with the WB and Cartoon Network treated the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham Knight
            Well this show has been cancelled along with Green Lantern.http://www.newsarama.com/tv/young-ju...-canceled.html
            To say I'm pissed is an understatement but I'm not surprised with the WB and Cartoon Network treated the shows.
            Yes, the cancellation was widely expected given what CN has done to the show recently. It's really frustrating though considering the writers/producers had plans to introduce several new characters if a third season hab been greenlit. I just hope they air all planned 20 episodes of Season 2 and wrap up the Invasion arc satisfactorily.

Comment

well cartoon network continues to prove why it's the worst network. Way to go CN. You won the award.

Comment

Wait hold on. This article says it not canceled. along with Green Lantern.
                Representatives for Cartoon Network have provided quotes to The World's Finest concerning the fate of Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series, two acclaimed animated shows currently airing on the network's DC Nation programming

Comment

I don't remember where I saw it...but I thought YJ was contracted for 3 seasons?

[edit] 10 for the EP...solid stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
                    Wait hold on. This article says it not canceled. along with Green Lantern.
                    http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/20...from-schedule/
                    Ahh PR talk... The show is done after the remaining episodes air.

Cartoon Network just keeps on sucking...

Comment

'The Fix' is a good episode. Jamie is afraid that he'll become an enemy of his people. The Green Beetle agree to fix him. At the end, the Green Beetle fix him or did he? Miss Martian get kidnapped to fix Aqualad. She's on her way to do it. Once she's done doing so, Black Manta wanted her killed. How Artemis is going to get out of this mess?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎