No announcement yet.

INFAMOUS and TURBULENCE Official Re-Watch Thread, January 25th, 2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
    I don't think anybody at work cares about what kind of bag or backpack you carry around
    I can see the boss not thinking it looks professional. This seems to be Tess' attitude, though instead of quietly telling Clark to leave casual belongings elsewhere (as most bosses would) she makes light of it, but noting--nicely--that she'll "help" him find something suitable. But then, that ties in with her own agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsK
      So.. who didn't get saved this time around so that Clark could pick Lois up at the airport?
      I thought that in the alternate timeline, it was hinted that Chloe got killed. In the current one Linda Lake got killed

Comment

• Originally posted by Supsfan
        I thought that in the alternate timeline, it was hinted that Chloe got killed. In the current one Linda Lake got killed
        What MrsK meant was that in the first loop Lois was waiting for Clark three hours in a downpour and he failed to pick her up from the airport. He "explained" it by saying that he wanted to pick her up, but constantly "something else came up" which is code for him rescuing someone.

Since his personal time-loop has no impact on the world at large, the same crimes/accidents would have happened the second time around and yet Clark did manage to pick up Lois from the aiport. Which begs the question: Who helped these victims?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
          Since his personal time-loop has no impact on the world at large, the same crimes/accidents would have happened the second time around and yet Clark did manage to pick up Lois from the aiport. Which begs the question: Who helped these victims?
          Clark knew ahead of time problems were going to happen in certain places so he pre-emptively stopped them :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Supsfan
            I'm saddened by the fact that Linda couldn't die a painful death in every timeline ever written, or will be written...

Comment

• banners! I know they're late, but family stuff took priority

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎