Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Torn and Frayed" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Tablet could mean I was right about Amanda Tapping not even being a proper angel. If all of her apparent authority comes from reprogramming angels using Tablet knowhow, she and her posse could be anything and she just tells angels to see her as one of their own. Or if it is angels manipulating angels, we're getting a sense that they haven't earned the right, that it isn't part of the intended order of things and wouldn't receive God's approval.

Comment

I don't think they are ignoring Cas, but since they know something's wrong they needed to make sure they have a place to talk about it where neither he nor any other angel can listen/watch. Neither Sam nor Dean seemed to jump to the conclusion that Cas was betraying them like two seasons ago but it seemed more like they were thinking he was being controlled ... the blood coming from his eye and odd behaviour got them worried about their friend.

Benny, on the other hand, is like Amelia, in that he's a distraction for just one of the boys and has nothing to do with hunting or the tablets. I like Benny but I've been trying to see where he fits in at all as since he helped Dean get out of Purgatory he's only called Dean when he's in trouble and has shown zero interest in helping Dean out with anything that doesn't involve his own problems.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎