Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUB Week 29: I've Got You Under My Skin, Toy Story, & The Family Hour (FINAL EP)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUB Week 29: I've Got You Under My Skin, Toy Story, & The Family Hour (FINAL EP)

I was in Florida last week and totally even forgot to make a Lois & Clark thread. Oops.

Tonight... The Hub is showing the FINAL THREE episodes of Lois & Clark. Ever. (Unless you want me to link you to The Unaired Fifth Season, and you probably don't)

Anyway, if anyone wants to talk about them live while they're on, here's the place!

I totally forgot about it too or i would have made it the first episode of last week was one that aired a couple weeks earlier tho.

I talk about the first episode atleast

Woohoo a monkey.

Comment

its the girl from my 2 dads and step by step.

Comment

hahaha looking at the mobs underwear lol

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          I totally forgot about it too or i would have made it the first episode of last week was one that aired a couple weeks earlier tho.

I talk about the first episode atleast

Woohoo a monkey.
          They ran out of order? I thought it was all the "Lex-Files Trilogy" as they called it at the time.

These episodes originally aired earlier in England and stuff than they did in the U.S.... and aired after L&C was formally canceled by ABC.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            They ran out of order? I thought it was all the "Lex-Files Trilogy" as they called it at the time.

These episodes originally aired earlier in England and stuff than they did in the U.S.... and aired after L&C was formally canceled by ABC.
            I guess im not sure what the original line up was but they had that Vixen episode twice. And sometime last week or the week before they had a christmas episode that hasnt aired but it was during the week and not on a sunday. seems like next week they are showing a christmas episode too that hasnt aired. maybe they were just goofing up episode line ups or something.

Comment

it just accured to me that this episode was like the episode of smallville Transfernce where Clark and Lionel switched bodies. Thats one of my favorite Smallville episodes.

Comment

Loved the eps but is this the end or will they start from the beginning next wk again? Hope we get to c the eps again.

Comment

next week they are airing the christmas episodes. not sure whats going to happen after that. i know with ALF that series is coming to an end and they will be starting from the begining with that. im guessing they will do a full night for a while and then maybe just throw in random episodes here and there. then thell probably add some new series.

Comment

The listings on tv states the show will once again start at the beginning a wk from this coming Sunday.

Comment

so i finally watched the final episode.

at the end with the baby was it ever said elsewhere how they got the baby? My theory is that doctor guy knew that clark was superman and somehow got an egg from lois (probably from lex's secretive labs) and was able to create a baby in a test tube or something. perhaps they would have named him Connor.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎