No announcement yet.

12 by 12 they seem to fall

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 by 12 they seem to fall

Has anyone else picked up on the fact that the expression magic all seems to come from killing twelve of something at the same time. Take for example the twelve humans from the explosion, the twelve humans Damon killed in one night, and now Klaus having killed twelve of the hybrids. I wonder if professor shady pants needs twelve dead vampires or straight up werewolves? Because maybe that's how many it will take to complete the hunters mark. And if he does all this murdering are they going to bring back Haley's parents and Silas's girlfriend? I don't know I just am starting to see a pattern.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe Jeremy has to kill 12 vampires for his part.

Comment

I doubt it brings back Haley's parents. Shane was probably just using that to get her to do something for him. He probably thinks he can get the immortality power without waking Silas, but he's going to be in for a surprise when his plan fails, lol. I say that without any knowledge of possible spoilers of Silias will appearing on the show or not, I'm just predicting here. I just figured plans on the show always turn sour at the end. Who knows how long ago Shane set things in motion. I'm thinking he had a hand in Bonnie's grandma getting the brunt punishment of her using at the time what was really dark magic and now we know it's called, Expression. Perhaps, if her grandma was still around in the Other side, she could worn Bonnie that Shane is just using her for evil attentions. But, she can't because of what happened in the season 4 opener.

Comment

Like Iīve posted in the Episodes desccussion Forun S04E09 Thread my theory (a crazy ne) is that Shane wants the cure for his wife and son. Like he told Elena that his wife and son are dead BUT he didnīt say how thay died. They can have been killed by a vampire OR (thatīs that crazy theory) they have been turned into vampires and thatīs why Shane wants so desperatly to find the cure. Like he said thet cure is for the imortality and w/out the imortality thereīsno need to drink human blood (which according to Shane is the most poerful thing ever). So I think he wants the cure to reverse the imortality in his wife and son so they wonīt have to be monsters and drink human bloodanymore.
        OK I know this is too crazy but Iīm w/Damon abt not buying the whole "I want to write abt Silas" bulls#%t Shane explanation for his interest.

Comment

Originally posted by tvdnicki
          And if he does all this murdering are they going to bring back Haley's parents and Silas's girlfriend?
          Actually, the witch said nobody can be brought back by this 12 killing. It's just a great way to tap into the evil magic. She did, didn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by Angui
            Actually, the witch said nobody can be brought back by this 12 killing. It's just a great way to tap into the evil magic. She did, didn't she?

Maybenwhat she meant was they cant bring back the dead by killing 12 humans. But remember: 12 humans were killed / Pastor Young bomb; 12 hybrids have been killed by Klaus and there's still Jeremy's task to kill maybe, 12 vampires? Well I think all those (maybe) 36 killings could do more than just lead to a more evil magic...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎